Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Aegislash

Hi, I would like to suggest changing spite for spirit strike in Aegi, because hes lacking that one skill to finish ghost pokes while exping, and the formula is not that much different from spite, so it wouldnt change dueling with him a lot. Peace, Jertusz
  2. J

Wrong name or pokemon image in market

3. J

Wild abomasnow's brick break

Wild abomasnows on ice quest (don't know if in other locations too) are able to break through fire mantle using brick break.
  4. J

Jertusz's Journey

Welcome everyone to my LT! I have decided to create my own LT once I return to the game. Now when I'm finnaly back the time has come. Also I have a few goals set for now: - Get 200 lvl - Collect all cloneds (still like 10 missing) Hope you'll enjoy watching my progress guys!
  5. J

Auto screenshots

Can you add lvls of poke to auto screenshoting system?
  6. J

Trade scam

Hello. Today I got scammed by Alex Zero and Soken. I've been buying c scizor on diamond for veeery long time and today's morning Alex Zero wrote me that he has one for 120[M] TM: Doom Desire. So I started negotiating with him and after some time he told me he wants pokes. I asked what pokes...
  7. J

[Support] Can't connect to diamond

As the title says i can't connect to diamond server. It says error 10061. What can i do about it? I've tried with and without proxy. Peace, Jertusz
  8. J

What happened?

As in title. What happened? I'm curious what happened this morning with diamond server? Just short info is needed. Peace, Jertusz
  9. J

New client

How could I get the new 5.7 client version?
  10. J

Cloned Alakazam Sprite.

Hello. I just wanna ask if you can make cloned alakazam look like before, cuz now this purple-blue c alakazam looks ugly. Please bring me back old cloned alakazam sprite.
  11. J

Jertusz's Helping Job

Hello Guys! I'll start this thread to help other players. If you would want me to help you or your friend just write here, if i could I'll help You. It's totally free. Hope You will like this idea.
  12. J

Map Bug

Here is a bugged place in map. 19:50 You see rocks. Position: [X: 2204] [Y: 4290] [Z: 5]. 19:51 You see rocks. Position: [X: 2203] [Y: 4291] [Z: 5]. Hope it helped.
  13. J

Smieetek insults and ks me

Here you have screenshot with smieetek and his offensive statement against me. Hope You will do something with it.
  14. J

Jertusz's Level up service

Jertusz's Lvl up Service! Do you want to have your pokemon on high lvl but you don't have time to exp it? Here I am with my lvl up service, for small amount of cash I can exp your pokemon from lvl 40 to lvl 130 Pokes that are 20% more expensive: -Most normal type pokes (some not ask me if...
  15. J

International Pokemon Auctions

International Pokemon Auctions Hello, Dear Community. We haven't got any events created by players for a long time. So here we came with a suggestion. Group of players from Diamond went on idea about an event which will be about bidding houses with different items and pokes in them. There will...
  16. J

Jertusz's Eevee exp company

Hello Everyone Welcome to my Eevee exp service As i said in title, I can exp your eevee to any lvl I have 3 spots for Eevee: Spot One: Name of player:<> Level start:<> Goal:<> Price:<> Spot Two: Name of player:<> Level start:<> Goal:<> Price:<> Spot Three: Name of player:<> Level start:<>...
  17. J

Player Kanixa insults me in private message

I will report here player kanixa who insulted me after a trade offer here is ss: Hope u will answer
  18. J

[Recovery] Lost eevee egg

Hi. I bought an eevee egg for 100hd Now i lost it I don't know what happened Hope someone will help me :(
  19. J

Jertusz's and Jansza's [LT]

Hello everyone today, I will start my and Jansza's Life Thread Here is the first ss:
  20. J

[Buy] Jertusz's Store

Jertusz's Store What am I buying ATM? Pokemons: - Cloned Tentacruel [Max 120lvl][X] TM033 Reflect + other TM - Cloned Ninetales [Max 120lvl][X] TM071 Double Team + other TM - Cloned Venomoth [Max 120lvl][X] TM033 Reflect + other TM - Cloned Butterfree [Max 120lvl][X] TM033 Reflect + other TM -...
Back