Welcome!

Search results

1. D

[Recovery] Lost some pokes in rollback

Hello i lost some pokes yesterday, i have the serial of them. last use just in case that serial is not enough: 3/4/21 (in Dagugo) Porygon2 TM: Reflect TM: Rain Dance Serial: BD-440 Name: "patito" Blissey TM: Reflect TM: Rain Dance Serial: BK-6160 Name: "Angelic"...
  2. D

Global Duels Tournament

Hello players, We are going to release duel tournament in august, i won't give details of tournament here, but we want to know which of those may you would like for reward of first place. Requirements will be announced in some days.
  3. D

Cinnabar revamp

-Hello! We'd like to announce, that Cinnabar will be revemped during next week- -For this reason we kindly ask those, who owns houses there to leave them as soon as possible.- Ps: Those, who won't leave houses within 24 hours, will have their items sent to locker. Regards~ PA STAFF.
  4. D

Donation Promotion

Donation promotion from 23.02 (friday) till 28.02 (wednesday). During this time players will receive +50% points. Those, who will donate for 30 points (base) or more, will also receive Frond Island Ticket. Those, who will donate for 90 points (base) or more, will receive: Frond Island Ticket +...
  5. D

Donation Promotion

Donation promotion from 22/12 till 01.01.2018 During this time players will receive +50% points Everyone, who donates for 30(base) points or more will receive a Gift box Gift Box will contain one of the following: - Experience Ticket for Pokemon - Cryogonal - Lockers - Decorations - addons -...
  6. D

Tutor Recruitment

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select For Diamond: * 1 Tutor for Spanish channel For Pearl: * 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel * 1 Tutor for Spanish channel For Platinum: * 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel * 1 Tutor for Polish channel Do you want to become one? It’s your...
  7. D

Pa Player's Paranoia/doubts

Hello Dear Comunity As the tittle said, i want to talk to you all in this thread about your "paranoias", doubts, comments or whatever you have in mind and maybe never got an answer, doesnt matter whatever it is i will answer while i can, everything will be answer based on my own knowledge as...
  8. D

Players' memes

-Hello! We'd like to invite you to join in this interactive thread! - What you need to do? Show us how creative you are! As the tittle say we want you to post your memes here! Rules -Cannot be offensive -Cannot offend anyone -Cannot be against game and forum rules -Cannot be sexually related...
  9. D

Pearl Removal

Hi guys, we are planning to remove pearl server as it is a lack world of people could revive a bit the others Options That We Are Thinking Of: *Possibility to transfer to both worlds (diamond and platinum) *Possibility to transfer only to diamond *Stay as it is right now Remember: *This...
  10. D

Tutor Recruitment [Platinum]

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select For Platinum: * 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel * 1 Tutor for Polish channel Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. • Be an active and helpful player. • Have...
  11. D

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select For Pearl: * 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel * 1 Tutor for Spanish channel Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. • Be an active and helpful player. • Have...
  12. D

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select * 1-2 tutors for spanish channel Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. • Be an active and helpful player. • Have good English. • Know and follow all...
  13. D

[Recovery] pokemon dissapeared.

Hi, can you check please. -Pokemon: Forretress [F] Lvl 49 Great Ball (Last release like 10 mins ago) -Player: Leady Sunade -World: Pearl Thank.
  14. D

[Donation] He didn't get his diamonds.

This guy don't get his diamonds and can't post. here is his info. Name: Ikki World:Pearl Method:PayGolSms Date:16/05/2015 Thanks for help.
Back