Welcome!

Search results

1. Hrupeg

Hrupeg <3

Hi guys. I think that it was such a long time here for me and it might be a time to leave [before I fucked something up for real XD]. Well I've been thinking about it long time ago but today someone kinda infomed me that it's the time. Soooooo it's the goodbye thread I guess. Some people migt...
  2. Hrupeg

Tutor Recruitment

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select For Diamond: * 2 Tutors for Portuguese channel * 1 Tutors for Spanish channel For Pearl * 2 Tutors for Portuguese channel * 1 Tutors for Polish channel Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind...
  3. Hrupeg

PA Trailer Contest 2016 - Results

Hello guys, as I said it's time to show You results of our little contest. It wasn't easy, we've seen a lot of great videos this time. What's weird, we decided to put two players on third place, because it was hard to tell which is better. So if You're interested who won, here it is: First...
  4. Hrupeg

PA Trailer Contest 2016

Hi guys! Have You ever dreamed to be a famous movie star and get a lot of cash and fame? No? Well me too, but now You've got a chance to become one! This time we would like to invite You to participate in our Padventures Trailer contest! Wow! Great! What should I do, tell me please! -It's...
  5. Hrupeg

Tutor Recruitment [Platinum]

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select * 2 Tutors for Polish channel * 2 Tutors for Spanish channel * 2 Tutors for Portuguese channel Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. • Be an active and...
  6. Hrupeg

PA Valentine Drawing Contest 2016 - Results

Hello everyone! After some time and few problems we decided to give You results of our Valentine Drawing Contest! And here they are: 1. Agyz, Diamond 2. Emanuel Mano, Diamond 3. Kiddto, Pearl *Because Bosnian, who had 3rd position has been deleted, Kiddto who was 4th has taken this...
  7. Hrupeg

PA Valentine Drawing Contest 2016 - Public Vote

Hello, As we promised, we are giving You all chance to vote for the best Valentine picture. Thread and poll will be closed at 1.03.2016 Next day we will post results of your and our voting. You might Wonder why is there new thread. The main reason is that we suspect some people for cheating. So...
  8. Hrupeg

Tutorship Recruitment [Pearl]

Hello everyone! Do You want to be a tutor? Great, here is a Chance to become one! Here's what are we looking for: 1 Polish Tutor 1 Spanish Tutor Remember that there are some requirements, though. Be an active and helpful player. Have good English. Know and follow all Rules. (Game Rules and...
  9. Hrupeg

Tutorship Recruitment [Platinum]

Hello everyone! Do You want to be a tutor? Great, here is a Chance to become one! Here's what are we looking for: 2 Polish Tutors 2 Spanish Tutors 2 Portuguese Tutors 1 Universal Tutor (English/Help channels) Remember that there are some requirements, though. Be an active and helpful...
  10. Hrupeg

Halloween House Contest - Results

Hello everyone! It's time to show You results of our Halloween House Contest. Check them out: First Place! Emesh [Pearl] Second Place! Bilabilu [Diamond] Third Place! Inko [Diamond] Public Vote! Bosnian[Pearl] Thank You for all, rewards will be sent in 48-72h...
  11. Hrupeg

Halloween House Contest - Public Vote

Hello, As we promised, we are giving You all chance to vote for the best Halloween house. Thread and poll will be closed at 11.11.2015. Next day we will post results of our voting and voting of players. Note: If by any chance you don't see your picture here, there may be 2 reasons * Your house...
  12. Hrupeg

PA Drawing Contest 2015 - Results

Hello everyone! It's time to show You results of our drawing contest. Check them out: First Place! Second Place! Third Place! Thank You for these drawings, rewards will be sent in 48-72h, I hope You enjoyed. Regards PA Staffmy op banners <3
  13. Hrupeg

PA Drawing Contest!

Hi everyone! We would like to invite You all to patricipate in our new Drawing Contest! - What do I have to do? -It's simple * Draw as best picture as you can * Sign the picture with your character name * Take photo of picture or scan it and post in this thread - Are there any rules? -Yes...
  14. Hrupeg

Easter Fan-Art Contest - Results

Hello! We'd like to finally post Fan-Art Contest results! We'd also like to let you know the amount of points scored in our voting, so here it is: ~~~~First Place!~~~~ Amidain Points: 49/50 ~~~~Second Place!~~~~ Bilabilu Points: 46.8/50 ~~~~Thrid Place!~~~~ Leah Misaki Points: 45.7/50...
  15. Hrupeg

Easter Fan-Art Contest - Public Vote

Hello, As we promised, we are giving You all chance to vote for the best Easter Picture. Thread and poll will be closed at 07.04.2015. Next day we will post results of our voting and voting of players. Note: If by any chance you don't see your picture here, there may be few reasons * We found...
  16. Hrupeg

Easter Drawing Contest 2015

Hello everyone! We would like to invite you all to participate in our Fan Art Contest! - What do I have to do? * Draw as best picture as you can * Sign the picture with your character name * Take photo of picture or scan it and post in this thread. - What are the rules? * The draw must include...
  17. Hrupeg

[Recovery] Makenshi lost pokemons

Player Makenshi [diamond] asked me to post it so Lost pokes: Charizard[100][M] no TMs Espeon[77] last use: +/- 20 p.m. [cet] 15.11.14
  18. Hrupeg

Cooldown bug

As you can see, time on cooldown is slower than normal, do something with it.
  19. Hrupeg

Hrupeg's Shop

SELL Golem[101][M] Golem[104][F] BUY Rapidash[70+] contact: Hrupeg Diamond
  20. Hrupeg

Bugged Paras

It's a ghost Paras ;__; I can't kill him or do anything. Position: [X:3751 Y: 3118 Z: 8] +/- XD
Back