Welcome!

Search results

1. Niicke Darth

Wormadam Sandy-Cloak

Can you add TM044 Fissure on her learnset? Ty
  2. Niicke Darth

Bey calling br monkeys

All started when i was lvling in 210 grass, so Bey started to ks me lying he was there first, so my friend helped me with ks and Bey said "BR KKKKKKKK" ; "macacos", here is the print.
  3. Niicke Darth

Torterra

Can you add TM162 Tectonic Dance on Torterra learnset? Thanks!
  4. Niicke Darth

[Buy] Buy Cloned Shiftry

Buy Cloned Shiftry [M], if you are selling one of them msg msg here or ingame Niicke - Diamond grookeypopcorn
  5. Niicke Darth

Mothim

Hey, can you add TM Air Pressure on Mothim's learnset? Thanks
  6. Niicke Darth

New spawns

Hi, currently we have almost all Sinnoh pokedex added on the game, but still missing two of them, Chingling and Starly (first evo of Chimecho and Staraptor). I would like to suggest something like Kricketot/Buizel for both. If possible, add 2-3 Starly on the new flying spawn 230+ and 2-3...
  7. Niicke Darth

Outburst.

Hello padventures community, before start with it, i have two things to say. The first is, probably this text will have a lot of wrong words, because my english is not perfect and i use the help of translate sometimes, the second is, i'm not a hater, this is a outburst of a tired player who...
  8. Niicke Darth

Roserade

If possible can you add TM060 Poison Gas on learnset? Ofc, with restriction with Sleep Talk/Attract, and also add TM183 Leaf Tornado
  9. Niicke Darth

Wormadam Plant

If possible, can you add TM183 Leaf Tornado on Wormadam's learnset?
  10. Niicke Darth

Alolan Muk

Hello, i want to suggest you to add Pursuit in Alolan Muk's TM learnset 1) I know this pokémon already has Poison Gas and Flatter on moveset, but how this do not have acess to Reflect/Protection, i can't see problem on this. 2) On 7th generation's competitive, almost all Alolan Muk used...
  11. Niicke Darth

Sceptile

Hello, can you add TM005 Roar on Sceptile's TM learnset? I have three reasons for it: 1) Well, first we have to know it's ok, Sceptile can learn this TM originally 2) The second points is: Roar will help Sceptile making a "combo" with his move Magical Leaf 3) And finally: Sceptile doesn't...
  12. Niicke Darth

Toxic Player

I was on viridian beach with my friend and the player "Tsugekai" start to call us "chernobyl guild", talk about my mother and saying a lot of toxic things, i think this guy deserve a notation/ban to learn how to respect another players =D
  13. Niicke Darth

Bug on catch

Hello, today i caught an Axel, but my catch did not increase, so i checked my pokedex and it was "Caught: No", idk if this is bugged, but can you fix my catch number? Thanks.
  14. Niicke Darth

Araquanid

Can u add Surf/Dive/Rock Smash to Araquanid? He doesn't have any skill yet and i think this 3 are essential to him
  15. Niicke Darth

Gastrodon

Can you add Rock Smash/Dig to Gastrodon?
  16. Niicke Darth

Niicke's LT 2.0 [Diamond]

Welcome! Today i will start my solo LT (again, cuz imgland deleted all prints from my old) My characters: Niicke Ruby King Darth Favorite types (Speciality): Grass • Bug • Poison Favorite Pokémon: Tangela • Tangrowth Enjoy!
  17. Niicke Darth

We Prefer Traps [LT] Diamond

Welcome to our guild LT! We are a little group of friends and we play a long time ago, now we're back, searching a good fun! Current members: Niicke Melancolic Yuka Kon Tom Valis Akainu Gensui Dugueto Guilherme Dias Kazami Yuuji Cupcake Saulin Duke Mystery Icecreamboyx We hope u guys enjoy...
  18. Niicke Darth

?????????

Why Taloz took my house??? Wtffff
  19. Niicke Darth

[Ban Appeal] Why I received ban?

Zertrox banned me for 7 days, ok. But can you tell me why? Shellman muted me because i was sending "?" on pt chat with some friends, 2 minutes later the staff was doing the same thing So I complained and received ban? Pff
  20. Niicke Darth

Niicke's Shop

-Buy: - -Sell: 5k each statue If you have any interests you can post here or msg me on: Diamond: Niicke Darth
Back