Welcome!

Search results

1. Niicke Darth

New pokemons

Shiny or Cloned Exeggutor plx
  2. Niicke Darth

Niicke's LT 2.0 [Diamond]

Here i am, one more time to show you my little progress in these months! To begin, finally i reached my 500 catches! celebicelebrate :magihype: happybewear Caught 489 ➞ Morelull Caught 490 ➞ Litleo Caught 491 ➞ Raboot Caught 492 ➞ Scorbunny Caught 493 ➞ Tyranitar Caught 494 ➞...
  3. Niicke Darth

vo trazer mais uns nicks fofos só por conta desse comentário
  4. Niicke Darth

TM Requests

Shadow Storm to Mightyena? 1) It already learn a lot of ghost moves like Shadow Blast, Dream Catcher, Shadow Ball, Ghost Drive, Spiritual Storm, etc 2) Other dark pokémon can learn Shadow Storm like Alolan Raticate, Hydreigon, Pangoro, Umbreon, Malamar, Cacturne, etc
  5. Niicke Darth

Topic for small issues

It's possible for you change the stack items mechanic to 1000 instead 100 like in others poketibias? So we could stack 1000 potions, 1000 pizzas, 1000 ultra balls, 1000 red powders, 1000 seeds, etc. I was thinking about it cuz i talked with a friend who made the 6666x safari achievement, and he...
  6. Niicke Darth

Time Limit for leveling

we need a good grass spawn without grass/poison pokes like venusaur and vileplume to level poison and bug pokémon easily
  7. Niicke Darth

Demz's remarkable achievements

Sorry, but that is one of the reasons that is making more and more players leaving the game, when someone make a comment about something wrong, in the most part u (staff) laugh of them or make sarcastic jokes. We all know that the bigger reason that keeps Padventures alive is our faithful...
  8. Niicke Darth

After some months retired, i'm back guys! poipolehype Caught 481 ➞ Snom Caught 482 ➞ Karrablast Caught 483 ➞ Galarian Ponyta Caught 484 ➞ Sewaddle Caught 485 ➞ Chingling Caught 486 ➞ Minccino And a lot of new cards, but i won't post all at once...
  9. Niicke Darth

Christmas Event 2020

Ofc, if not nobody will complete it xD
  10. Niicke Darth

Christmas Delivery (Spoiler)

for sure, i'm almost giving up about this mission
  11. Niicke Darth

After some hours searching without sucess, one more found, fuchsia swamp quest
  12. Niicke Darth

Wormadam Sandy-Cloak

Can you add TM044 Fissure on her learnset? Ty
  13. Niicke Darth

Ecruteak, going to gym Position: {x = 2503, y = 4359, z = 6}.
  14. Niicke Darth

[Buy] Buy Cloned Shiftry

Bump!
  15. Niicke Darth

Pokemon Skills

16. Niicke Darth

Topic for small issues

If possible can you add a small chance to appear wild Combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as Scyther).
  17. Niicke Darth

Birthday Event & Donation Promo

This player is doing this from the start of the new spawns until now, but if you think this is healthy for your game, i'm nobody to judge you, but think about this rule. ps: i had problems with the video, so it start only on 00:56
  18. Niicke Darth

As Raissa said, EVERYONE deserve to enjoy the new spawns, i made the post not think only about me, but thinking about the low lvl players who don't have ANY chance to won ks from 300+ level players with full shiny team, so if you don't have a solution or a useful comment, just shut up, please.
  19. Niicke Darth

I understand your point and agree with you, >all people worked and deserve the poke they want< and exactly for this reason i also agree with some type of limit catch, especially in premium island. I talked with some people and none of them knew that premium ticket only give 3 days of acess, so...
  20. Niicke Darth

Topic for small issues

Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag 11:35 You see a notepad. And i would also like to drop those items from the last season event 11:41 You see 2 blue seeds. 11:41 You see a purple seed. 11:43 You see 2 yellow seeds...
Back