Welcome!

Search results

1. Kebakian Palladin

[Recovery] Lost pokemons in house

Vaxxezzo Diamond -Hakomo'o bought as Jangmo'o on this char last used on Monte Cristo char this month, level around 60 ball most likely UB> -Metang caught on this char, last used on Monte Cristo this month, level around 45 ball ultra - Grovyle 50 lvl, It's been in a box for years, can't remember...
  2. Kebakian Palladin

Shiny charm ball

Shiny Charm Ball- Catch rate 1x or 2x. Given in events Cannot be thrown on cloned, shiny or special pokemon Cannot be thrown if the player has reached extra chance on that certain pokemon Pokemon caught by this ball come with Shiny Charm held by default. I came up with this suggestion due to...
  3. Kebakian Palladin

Kebab SS pt II

Hello to everyone. It's time to come back here with my catches/lvl and photo from my travels, enjoy munchlaxlaugh for start my shiny:
  4. Kebakian Palladin

Luxray

Hi, i would like U to consider to add some kind of pull move to Luxray. Why? "Luxray has powerful eyesight that is capable of seeing through most objects and walls, like X-ray vision. It uses this ability for hunting and keeping track of its offspring". So he is predator who exactly knows where...
  5. Kebakian Palladin

Runerigus

Hi, i would like to talk about rebalance to Runerigus. Why? Coz he's rly poorly. 0 new skills, he looks like somebody create his moveset at rush. My idea of rbalance: m1: ghost type floral healing (but its olny working (i mean healig runer) if he's hiting by one of type he is immunite (fight...
  6. Kebakian Palladin

Kebab SS

My TM's so far droped:
  7. Kebakian Palladin

Cassino

as in tittle; befor i collect my Jackpot (19:55 Congratulations! You have won the slot machine's Jackpot! 2074 chips!!!) win ONLY 3 times each 100 coins so im waste money and time and yeah im not only one who got so pure game with me in cassino was 2 playes and all of them got jack 2k+ and win...
  8. Kebakian Palladin

Kebab Shop

SELL TM's: -01 -25 -29 -37 -40 -65 -83 -101 msg with offerts here on in game: Kebakian Palladin or Kebakian Bogakoki
  9. Kebakian Palladin

Buy

BUY: -TM44 FISSURE (pay in cash) msg here on in game (Kebakian Palladin/Kebakian Bogakoki)
  10. Kebakian Palladin

problem with log in

Hi, when im try to log in to game a got this: "Too many connections attempts from your IP address, please try again later" im not shering account with anybody or sth like that (wtf?) and how can i fix it? i want 2 say that sometimes when im in game a got this same problem: kicking from PA and...
  11. Kebakian Palladin

Kebs need UR Tyra

BUY: SELL: SANDSLASH 101 with tm28 [F]- 2k msg in game to Kebakian Palladin thx :]
Back