Not open for further replies.

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
shchramball.png
Shiny Charm Ball- Catch rate 1x or 2x.
Given in events
Cannot be thrown on cloned, shiny or special pokemon
Cannot be thrown if the player has reached extra chance on that certain pokemon
Pokemon caught by this ball come with Shiny Charm held by default.

I came up with this suggestion due to the popularity of Shiny charm, which is used to summon shiny pokemons at spots. Shiny charm is expensive, and not everyone can have it. With this held, everyone can have a shot at their favorite shiny pokemon. It will not break any balance because Shiny charm is useless in PvP and in raids as well. Yet, only a select players have access to this held (unless you are rich). This ball has an inherently low catch rate, this will allow lesser used pokemons to be caught more often in it. For example, no one uses Magikarp. Of course you can try your luck with rarer pokemon, but with such low catch rate, it will be very very rare.

The topic arose spontaneously and is only intended to make you smile. Have a nice day

Reaction score
Its not, tell me what is absurd about it. If it is absurd, then ability urge is even more absurd since it can copy any ability, not just moxie.
is as it should be.

and I must mention that although they have adapted many items/helds/moves/blablabla, to pad (which in the original games are not or do not work like that) with slight changes and others totally random, I think the idea of putting pokeballs with "abilities" is something completely unnecessary , I know ability urge is an "expensive" item since it is mostly obtained in events or buying it from players but well we must remember that this kind of difficulty is necessary in the games, otherwise you will get bored in a week or less if they add shiny charm to magikarp's drop list and ab urge to caterpie.

Metin

Reaction score
is as it should be.

and I must mention that although they have adapted many items/helds/moves/blablabla, to pad (which in the original games are not or do not work like that) with slight changes and others totally random, I think the idea of putting pokeballs with "abilities" is something completely unnecessary , I know ability urge is an "expensive" item since it is mostly obtained in events or buying it from players but well we must remember that this kind of difficulty is necessary in the games, otherwise you will get bored in a week or less if they add shiny charm to magikarp's drop list and ab urge to caterpie.
My suggestion would expand the avaliability while keeping the difficulty intact (its similar to sport ball in rarity with very low catch rate). It would not give you every pokemon with moxie. In fact, catching a good pokemon in it would be akin to catching a rare shiny i assume. The suggestion would allow the lesser used pokemons to be usable and not totally forgotten about. With ability urge the mechanic of giving moxie to any pokemon is in game already and no one complains about it.

Reaction score
well then, I must apologize if I offended you with my comment but remember that suggestions are nothing more than "suggestions". don't assume that they should be implemented 100% of the time and since your suggestion turned out to be a bit ridiculous, it will probably be used as a meme :(

Metin

Reaction score
well then, I must apologize if I offended you with my comment but remember that suggestions are nothing more than "suggestions". don't assume that they should be implemented 100% of the time and since your suggestion turned out to be a bit ridiculous, it will probably be used as a meme :(
Its fine, I appreciate your level headed comment. People can hate however they wish, it has no effect on me. I just suggested something to improve this game, as I did in the past with numerous abilities. I would gain nothing from the suggestion. I realized some people, including admins, think that I am poor therefore I made this suggestion. Dont worry, I am rich enough to buy all the ability urges in the server ;)

ps: Keep using reckless pokemons, because i suggested that ability too

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
My suggestion would expand the avaliability while keeping the difficulty intact (its similar to sport ball in rarity with very low catch rate). It would not give you every pokemon with moxie. In fact, catching a good pokemon in it would be akin to catching a rare shiny i assume. The suggestion would allow the lesser used pokemons to be usable and not totally forgotten about. With ability urge the mechanic of giving moxie to any pokemon is in game already and no one complains about it.
Your suggestion is stupid, you are forcing us to add it, you don't accept rejection. Today moxie balls, because you just want to exp easier having full team of moxie pokemons. Tomorrow you'll come up with idea for reckless balls, later with Dry Skin, so everyone can fish and be immune to water, then later with Scrappy balls, so normal pokemons deal dmg to ghosts - always. So what's gonna be next? Hm, let's think - what about balls with 30% extra dmg to bosses? or nono, better!!! Shiny charm balls, so this way nobody will ever need such helds anymore.

I don't know if there's a sense to mention, that ability urge would become useless and would lose its value. I already told you that when you kept interrupting on discord (even blocked you to have freaking peace while working). Stupid ideas sometimes don't even need arguments, specially when their creators don't see anything besides of the top of their nose and don't accept any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back