2. Kabi

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

80k Kaax
  3. Kabi

Undead! [LT]

Jesus, slow down man.
  4. Kabi

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

I missed it somehow, and Polish chat trolled me a bit. :D I respect you and rly like you, let's stop argue, you made it clear to me with abilities and sorry again.
  5. Kabi

ok Sorry, but it should be on Padventures.org not on forum which needs login to view it. And how it can be beacause of Abilities, meanwhile ppl on plat don't have lags, and they have same amount of ppl playing? Just next time give clear info, a lot of ppl don't use forum. Even CM/GM say it...
  6. Kabi

Ye plat should be test server, meanwhile we have lags all the time on diamond and for last 24h we don't have abilities here XD
  7. Kabi

Back in the days there were 300 ppl on one server and we had only KANTO. Just work on server, like Raissa said we gonna have new alolan islands, add something like dungeons where you can go only in group(like 3-5ppl). Without new players it will be getting worse each month.
  8. Kabi

Let's start with that, if you admins are happy with 100-120 ppl online on each server. Is it something to be happy about? Just merge all 3 servers, make advertisement(i never in my life saw PA advertisement) and start new server. BOOM 600 players.
  9. Kabi

Soo next 10 make diamond rates better?
  10. Kabi

I asked Raissa that question yesterday, and she said "no".
  11. Kabi

I'm from diamond and tbh i don't care where pearl ppl go, but it's just not fair that you kept saying "if you wanna play plat, then start from 0". Now you're allowing to transfer everything. What about ppl who sold everything(for low price) and did what you told them? "wanna plat? go, we won't...
  12. Kabi

Global Tournament 2018

Kabi Diamond
  13. Kabi

[Ban Appeal] Kabi

Thank you very much! I'll never do it again.
  14. Kabi

[Ban Appeal] Kabi

Character Name: Kabi Reason given for Ban: Bot Date of ban or date you noticed the ban: 15.12.2017 Ban appeal: Hey. I got a ban for Using Unofficial Software to Play. I came back after the break(like 2~~ years) to the game. I had totally nothing, i tried to make some money from...
  15. Kabi

Himbeere [LT] - Diamond

Female BB. Nice, keep going sis ;3 @down Może kiedyś ;d
  16. Kabi

Himbeere [LT] - Diamond

Wo, Nice
  17. Kabi

Himbeere [LT] - Diamond

Now add Reflect to my pokes ;3
  18. Kabi

[Buy] Cloned Flareon

Offer Cloned Flareon 76 Male With TM Lava Plume