Welcome!

Search results

1. dash1

[Rejected] Ban without reasson

I'm hoping I'm forbidden, I do not understand why I have a long time retired that I did not enter the game could give me reason for my prohibition because I really do not understand ... I come to check my account and sell forbid If you could answer me, I would appreciate it Name: only Catch...
  2. dash1

[Support] Help Me Please... Problem With EGL

Sorry For My English Need Help can't Enter In Padventures says "Unable To initialize EGL"
  3. dash1

[Buy] Buy Cloned Dewgong

Buy Cloned Dewgong Pay In Cash "You Offer" Msg Me : Only Catch
  4. dash1

[Support] Help Me

restart my computer and ask me for EGL but I do not know where to download it! I want to play with Dx9 :(:(
  5. dash1

Only Catch/Dash On Paralize~ LT

after a lot of thinking!;)
  6. dash1

[Complaint] power abusing

I do this thread because it bothers me that they abuse their power, I do not know if they do something about it but I want to know if this is illegal because the truth I do not believe it I hope that the administrators are neutral:mad::mad: https://puu.sh/wBNjd/7feb8b15a1.jpg...
  7. dash1

[Complaint] System of boss

This thread I think because I think the boss system is wrong, how can a person of the last attack and win more than the one who gets the most? It's good that he gives something to the last one that hits him but not more than the one that hits him much more !! PS: excuse for my English...
  8. dash1

[Support] Need Help

Hi My brother did task and got 300 points daily and did not give achiviment relog and nothing. I would like to know if you could help me with that Name: Zohan Server: Diamond Thx So Much.
  9. dash1

[Complaint] power abusing

Yesterday I found an empty house in celadon, so I bought it, later the CM Zertrox asked me how did I get the house, I told him it was empty, Then he kicked me from the house and bought it because he tells it was always her house.I think its unfair because he lost the house, for any reason and...
  10. dash1

[Support] i lost

rdy i found its
  11. dash1

[Sell] Sell Pokemon

Im Searching Offer Sell: Rotom 13O TM: Reflect & Shadow Storm (Levitate) Flygon 13O TM: Earthquake & Sandstorm (Levitate) Chandelure 13O TM: Lava Plume & Reflect (Flash Fire) Hydreigon 13O TM: Reflect & Rain Dance (Levitate) Acc Good Pokes Only Catch Diamond
  12. dash1

Aga Hells

Organizacion de Aga Hells Quest 120+ Colaborar Con items : 30 Ninjask Wings [x] 50 Moon Powder [x] 40 Swellow Pen [x] 30 Nightmare Gems [x] 40 Altaria Wings [x] 40 dragon skulls [x] 70 serviper tail [x] 80 Grumpig's tail [x] 10 Milotic Scales [ ] (9 more) Msj Only Catch List: The Jannina...
  13. dash1

[Sell] Selling Good Pokemon And TMS

: ~*[S]ell*~ Rotom 13O TM: Reflect + Shadow Storm [3OOK] Snorlax 11O M + Addon TM: Reflect + Sandstorm [9OK] ~ TM154 Smart Strike ~ TM145 Twister [Y0u Offer] ~*[B]uy*~ Gourgeist With Petal Blizzard + Pursuit Cloned Jolteon With Reflect Msg me In diamond : Only Catch
  14. dash1

Suggestion

Hello All members of staff this message is for suggestion with npc "Edward" The only buy up tm52 think, the idea is to add all tm to sell. If you add that would be very good Thx All for u Aattention
  15. dash1

Suggestion / Dude

First of all A warm greeting for the whole community and staff members I have a dude / suggestion What is the recovery key for? Should be put to make it useful since with the mail is that you can do everything. I think and I think they should give some use to the recovery key How to change...
  16. dash1

Problema Con Cliente

Primero que nada un cordial saludo a los miembros del staff y los jugadores de Pad Tengo un problema cuando intento Abrir Dx9 me sale esto http://imgur.com/a/2jWnN ya que con padventures no puedo cambiar los gráficos "OpenGl2" ni "DirectX 9" cuando abro el client me sale esto...
  17. dash1

[Recovery] I hope you are serious

zelricks, if you did not realize I made a trap that was deleted and if n you realized I was the one who reported that, on the picture goes out of the channel open reporting dresses you want to change the situation you know I deleted previously unfairly and want to grab this as excuses told you...
  18. dash1

[Recovery] Help Please!

I good again! I make this report to see if zelricks or some other staff to review the last 2 months and my ips akolatronicmc Akapellahmc or browse my team ... to realize that two months or more I talk to akolatronicmc delivery or, if on some occasions between (over 2 months) because at that...
  19. dash1

[Support] f anyone could help, I'd appreciate

I am impressed with the staff members, as do their thing will fulfill almost 1 month to be removed .. Just because my real friend came two months about mind and connect your account and recently became illegal trade, and just because I go hce 2 months somo say the same person, and told her to...
  20. dash1

[Support] Account Deleted without reason

today between how a normal day and I see that I can not go, I go into the page and I search my account and says "This character has been deleted. Reason: Illegal Advertising / Trade "I've never done that first, second should have evidence for that and wanted to see her third as you know I'm not...
Back