What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] power abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash1

Reaction score
Yesterday I found an empty house in celadon, so I bought it, later the CM Zertrox asked me how did I get the house, I told him it was empty, Then he kicked me from the house and bought it because he tells it was always her house.I think its unfair because he lost the house, for any reason and its not my fault

Last edited:

koles

Reaction score
Yesterday I was a victim of abuse of power, I found a house empty in celadon (diamond) decorate it and then settle it Zertrox writes me asking me that who gave me that house I told him that it was empty to check to see that no one gave it to me Empty and told me I would do it and I said and if no one gave it to me you return it to me? She told me not that it was always her house and that I was not going to give it back to her. I think it's unfair because he lost it and it's not my fault, I understand that you staff are friends but I think there are also rules for you

They will tell you a beautiful fairy tale :D

Aorum

Reaction score
Yesterday I found an empty house in celadon, so I bought it, later the CM Zertrox asked me how did I get the house, I told him it was empty, Then he kicked me from the house and bought it because he tells it was always her house.I think its unfair because he lost the house, for any reason and its not my fault

her xD

Zelricks

Reaction score
That house has a bug that was fixed yesterday.
Anyway I'll make an action for that house today

P.s.: Seems like our conversation yesterday wasnt enough to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back