Welcome!

Search results

1. cavani

[Download] I want to play :(

Is there any chance to run PA on a Mac?
  2. cavani

no block classic client

It would not be possible to open a serv for Players with just classic client?
  3. cavani

Happy Birthday Bro! Happy Birthday Ketos!

Today is bday of 1 of the best tutors we never had before he prob dont read this today but dont care just want to congratz this guy!
  4. cavani

[Support] question for tutors

Its legal to login in same pc 2 characters but in different account each? Its legal open 2 pa in which 1 login in my character and in the second use TV :)♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
  5. cavani

TM33 disappear

I had tm 33 and then magically disappear so isn't fair I need help
  6. cavani

We need more of this (is really fun and everyone enjoyed)

Hello! i want to share my opinion of have this kind of tournament http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?26106-Guild-Tournament-2013 so i expect more people are agree with me <3! Good Luck..
  7. cavani

[Support] Help (Player without forum account)

Char: Mizaaadoss Server: Pearl he says that he lost 10k but i know items is unrecovered so i only post if u can do something. Thank You!
  8. cavani

New Quest at Lvl 110 and 160

It will be nice to get a good quest at lvl 110 and lvl 160 cuz like everybody know we have quest 120,130,140 and 150. So It will be great have new one. My idea is a quest where reward is TM Case 5 at lvl 110,because is the only case that we actually cant get it from quest and TM that comes isnt...
  9. cavani

Problem at happiness island

my friend (Mizaaadoss) want to evolve a eevee to espeon, he give items and the eevee cant get energy and its not marked how much it needs.... and in questlog is marked finished that quest. Please Help
  10. cavani

[Recovery] Lost Pokes at my House

My friend loose his house and with that all his items inside also he send parcel with lablel unwritten He lost some of his pokes Name:Trainer Rommelll Server:Pearl
  11. cavani

[Donation] my friend have a mistake in his account

Support My friend have account problem he have deleted all chars and he dont do it
  12. cavani

I am retired

For a little time because i cant play in PA for stupid update alot Laaaaaaag please GM STAFF you should think about make other client
  13. cavani

[Sell] Cavani Shop

SELL: Lapras 86 M Politoed 107 F with TM46 Hydropump Mr Mime 120 M with TM48 Shadow Storm Umbreon 81 M Umbren 101 F with TM29 Psychic Blastoise 102 M BUY: Porygon 2 Blissey Steelix Heracross :)
  14. cavani

Pokes for selling

Read title :) sell porygon 2 lvl 110 toise 100 kabutops 77 magmar 100 meganium 94 vaporeon 56 slowbro 46 magneton 45 raichu 67 buy:heracross 50+
  15. cavani

Pokes for selling

Read title :) sell porygon 2 lvl 110
Back