Welcome!

Search results

1. Chiino Trainer

help please

Need Help I can't gett of on a bike and cant use my order to use in a hole i Can Scape from here ));
  2. Chiino Trainer

[Buy] Chiino's Shop

-Buy Espeon 50+ Any Sex. [pay 4k] Msg here or ingame: Dark Hask
  3. Chiino Trainer

Chiino Trainer's Shop

Buy : - - - - Sell : - Lapras 83 Female 8.5k SOLD - - - Msg here or Ingame Chiino Trainer
  4. Chiino Trainer

[Sell] Chiino Trainer's Shop

Buy -Nothing - - Sell - Pupitar level 58 Male ( 5k only cash ) - - Change - Nothing - - Msg here or ingame Nick: Chiino Trainer
  5. Chiino Trainer

[Buy] Chiino Trainer's Shop

Sell Cloyster 66 M ( 400 hds ) SOLD 2 Rare Candy ( 200 hds each ) SOLD Msg ingame : Chiino Trainer
  6. Chiino Trainer

[Sell] Chiino Trainer's Shop

- Sell *Kingdra 116 Male 5k Leave your msg here or in game Chiino Trainer
  7. Chiino Trainer

Chiino Trainer's Shop

Buy - Nothing Sell - Dragonite 100 Tms: Meteor Smash / Thunder Bolt ( search b.o) - Alakazam 130 Tms: Shadow Ball ( SOLD) - Razor Claw Change - Nothing Leave your offer here or ingame: Chiino Trainer
  8. Chiino Trainer

Chiino Trainer's Shop

Buy - Blissey 114 or 115 ( preferer no tms ) Sell - Alakazam 130 M wt TM30 Shadow Ball ( 5k ) Change - Nothing Leave your offer here or in game Nick: Chiino Trainer
  9. Chiino Trainer

[Buy] Chiino Trainer's Shops

- Buy - Nothing - Sell - Nothing - Change - Blissey 113 wt tm29 Psychic For Blissey 115 Msg to: Chiino Trainer Diamond
  10. Chiino Trainer

Idea for players with oldest pc

Ok, a lot of players can't play PA with the new client because have an oldest pc etc . . . And i have a Idea, What its my idea ?? Well i think the players can choose the client of they want to use. For example: I want to use the New Client, i download that etc. . . But another guy like the...
  11. Chiino Trainer

[Sell] Sell pokes

Pokes - Sell Venusaur almost 118 M ( 1.5k ) - Sell Onix almost 106 M ( Sold ) - Sell Halloween Crobat 90 F ( Sold ) Msg to: Chiino Trainer
  12. Chiino Trainer

Problems with the new client

Ok i think a lot of people have the same problems with the new client like this So i want to know if have an answer to that problems Thx for this new client and good job guys.
  13. Chiino Trainer

[Sell] Sell Pokes

- POKES - SELL KABUTOPS 85 ( Sold ) - SELL HITMONCHAN 66 1K ( Sold ) - ITEMS - BUY 11 GYARADOS TAIL ( pay 8 hds each ) Offer Here Or Ing. Chiino Trainer
  14. Chiino Trainer

[Sell] Selling A Nice Pokemon

Sell Poke: -Scyther 72 With TM12 Bug Buz F ( B.O 13k In cash ) Buy Items: -11 Gyarados Tail -90 Caterpie Horn Offer here or ing: Chiino Trainer
  15. Chiino Trainer

[Sell] Sell Pokes And Buy Items

Sell Umbreon 103 M (50% to 104) Sell Hoot Hoot 26 F :P Buy Caterpie Horn's Pay 2 Hds each ( Need 99 )
  16. Chiino Trainer

[Recovery] Lajjra Obreviate Check the Real Conversation Of That players

Lajjra, Obreviate Here images of the Real Conversation IAM INOCENT CHECK IT
  17. Chiino Trainer

[Recovery] My Account Has Been Deleted Just For a Rumors

My Account Chiino Trainer ( level 119 ) has been deleted today 12/10/13 for a rumors of a Players That players say as i sell hd For Rl Money, but that its false and Silver Reven its one of that players the other its friend of silver I say to this players "That it's ilegal" and they...
  18. Chiino Trainer

[Recovery] A Lost Pokemon

Carberus Xxx has been lost a pokemon, ( Starmi 61 on great ball ) he know who steal his pokemon and he think Cerberius Black steal the pokemon
  19. Chiino Trainer

Bugged Wobbuffet

The player named Andresaurs have a Wobbuffet and he can't use the spell "Counter" when Andresaurs want to use that spell a sign appears and it say "Not Valid Spell" Can any one tell me what's happen ?
  20. Chiino Trainer

Los Indestructibles LT

It's time to do a Life Thread of my guild and here some of my photos, Soon a photo of all members of "Los Indestructibles" :D
Back