Welcome!

Search results

1. Sakora

[Recovery] I haven't logged in my account for 6 years and i can't remember the password.

I haven't logged in my account for 6 years and i can't remember the password. i managed to remember the login for my forum account but i can't login in the game. can someone help me ?
  2. Sakora

Dave out part 2/2.

I wish you good luck in your Real Life , Although i didn't know you but it seems to me that you are experienced , and sadly the game is getting more empty since i remember 500/500 in diamond and due to unintented mistakes of staff the result is never more 150_200 on server , i wish you return...
  3. Sakora

Tiny daily raids suggestion

Agree.
  4. Sakora

[Support] Change E-mail adress

Hello, sorry for this topic but it should be done for me ... i was retired and i decided to be back but when i checked account and all i found that the Email adress i created the account on ( Register one) will be closed in 1 month or less due to not being active on it.. so i checked site and...
  5. Sakora

Sakora is Back!!

Well, after long retirement i decided that i should be back specially after the new updates and the stuff made it more awesome now .. well if any one don't know me iam Sakora player from 5 years ago ( i hope to see some of the old friends here) Maybe you know me as Smite iam eager to play just...
  6. Sakora

[Sell] Conde vrolok shop pearl

i buy lee 2k msg me on pearl Scythex
  7. Sakora

See you, soon !

Good bye obreviate :( G'luck in your real life. I hope u back again
  8. Sakora

back @gain

Thanks all ! ^ ^
  9. Sakora

back @gain

Thanks master
  10. Sakora

back @gain

Sakora was in diamonds but i already changed to pearl few days before i got looted But my new char hell reaper in diamonds :) ^^
  11. Sakora

back @gain

Thanks Dear ^ ^
  12. Sakora

back @gain

Hello Guys !! For more than 8 months retired after my acc has been looted of all my pokes and cash I back again ~~ starting from first NeW acc name Hell Reaper :) !!
  13. Sakora

Sell Scizor 121 ((Male)) with TM buggbuzz and Steel wing ............

Sell Scizor 121 ((Male)) with TM buggbuzz and Steel wing // Umbreon 109 // Gyarados 98 ((offer you)) Acc good pokes or cash ............. Or Change my Scizor for Scyther + cash Pm Me Sakora Or Reply here
  14. Sakora

Catch system changes

w000000000000000000w Really Nice ... . ..
  15. Sakora

Sakora's Shop

Sell tm 33 Reflect // tm 46 hydropump // 10 Rare candies // Umbreon 108 // kingdra 93 male // Dragonite lvl 83 Male //Rhydon 99 //Gyarados 98 // Seadra 42 male ((300hd )) ((offer you)) Pm me here or in game Name >>>>>>...
  16. Sakora

trading account :)

:D
  17. Sakora

trading

good job tiago :D
  18. Sakora

trading

i just make wrong lajrra dont care :D
  19. Sakora

trading

see Xxdragonxx is trading things here for pxg