Welcome!

Search results

1. X

[Support] You can erase this post.

Nothing, you can delete this post. I already solved it. Thank you.
  2. X

Knowledge Competition

Unown "S" - search
  3. X

Halloween Event - When?

2nd page
  4. X

[Guide] How to reduce your latency with Leatrix Latency Fix

I have tried "Leatrix Latency Fix", but it doesn't work fine. I have heavy lag, and sometimes it freezes like 3s. Do you know any other way to avoid this lag and for free? I have used some proxy program, and lag disappears, but you have to pay in order to use the proxy and I won't do it.
  5. X

Halloween Event - When?

"No, it's not going to be obtainable from halloween box" Mmh...
  6. X

Thank you for your fast answer Raissa, and thanks to Chazz for the tutorial, but this kind of important things should be informed to the players (atleast I didn't find any information about it on forum).
  7. X

Hello, I'm from Europe, and since last update I'm having lag (I really feel it when walking or throwing balls to catch pokes). I thought it was my internet, so I didn't pay much atention, but today I'm still having lag, the other games I play goes fluently, and now that I see this thread, is it...
  8. X

9.9.4 - can't access

I can't enter to the game. The clients informs that I need version 9.9.4, but the updater puts that my client is updated. And last version we can find on forum is 9.9.2. Edit: the screen
  9. X

[Support] ban apeal

Are you serious? I don't know Asassin Creed, but it's obviously a joke if you check it: sell my ass, sell my account... Maybe a notation, but a deleted is too much...
  10. X

Really?

After some revives and 30% less of experience: 13:56 You defeated the boss, report back to Scientist Norman.
  11. X

Really?

Nothing to say
  12. X

[Buy] Salamence

I still don't get why do people care so much if it's male or female
  13. X

[Recovery] Lost cash and stuck

Hi, I'm "Xiskete" from Diamond. I just lost the prize from the archievement for playing 4 years after reaching lvl 140 (lol), 3k and yellow box. By the other way, I was under water when the game kicked us, and I appeared here and now I can't fly/teleport (see the message below in the screen)...
  14. X

Alakazam's Telekinesis

2nd thread about it. Check it at 3 threads older than yours
  15. X

Organized report of map bugs

Another bug map:
  16. X

[Ban Appeal] Why Proteemo and Teemopro delete?

"Without a long description" liar
  17. X

In the server log of the image you can see the coordinates:
  18. X

Well, it doesn't fit in this thread, but to not make a new one:
  19. X

place for hunting

It uses to be good, when maximum there are 2 people in the resp, and usually is quite full.
Back