What's new

Welcome!

[Support] ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow dark

Reaction score
name:asassin creed -- world : diamond

quiero apelar que mi deletion se me hizo injusta por que e visto personas que hacen spam de trades y ami ni siquiera me dieron muted aparte e estaba ayudando a gente a transformarse en poke cuando de me saca de mi acc y resulto que ya estaba deleted dicen mi deletion que fue por trade cuando yo ya ni estaba vendiendo mis items si no estaba ayudando a transformarse en players gracias al poke maniac y pues la verdad se me hace injusto gracias por tomarse el tiempo de leerlo

I appeal to my deletion was made me unfair that and seen people doing spam trades and ami I even got muted apart and was helping people become poke when I take my acc and it turned out that deleted was already say deletion was for my trade when I was already not selling my items if I was not helping players become maniac thanks to poke and because the truth is unfair to me thank you for taking the time to read

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
what are you talking about? the char "assasin creed" isnt banned.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Holi :rolleyes:
check
2iQxzzl.png

Xiskete

Reaction score
Holi :rolleyes:
check
2iQxzzl.png

Are you serious? I don't know Asassin Creed, but it's obviously a joke if you check it: sell my ass, sell my account... Maybe a notation, but a deleted is too much...

shadow dark

Reaction score
I did not put that and if I had put it by that does not leave a player that was speaking with me admemas for that would sell my acc

shadow dark

Reaction score
I did not put that and if I had put it by that does not leave a player that was speaking with me also so it would sell my acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back