Welcome!

Search results

1. Agustiinn

Sukumbe Follow ks

Helloo, good morning. This disgusting guy never respects, come here to ks with his darmanitan with Moxie. As he saw he couldn't win me the pokes he started the harrassment. PD:sorry for the music it was playing on yt haha.
  2. Agustiinn

Offer system

Hello everyone, I just came back and noticed that Suggestions threads are closed... Sorry in advance, but I wanted to suggest this useful idea ... This is about an offer system as you'll see below How many times did u see a pokemon that you wanted to buy in market but you didn't have that...
  3. Agustiinn

[Support] Halloween Ariados converted into normal one

Hello, I don't know but, my halloween ariados has converted into the normal one, I didnt conect sinse long time and now when I released it it automatically changed... Proofs:
  4. Agustiinn

Attack details

Hello dears friends, I just came back (a bit) today and.. Ill start to annoy you with some suggests The first one is this .. I know it would require some time to do, and it's not necessari af but it would make ur game a lot prettier I just came back (x2) and I dont know what pokemon should I...
  5. Agustiinn

Hey, How're u all doing? ♥

As the title says... It has been a long time since I dont know about you guys, I conected into pad like 2 times, but I couldnt talk with everyone... so, I don't know if this is the correct place but.. I didn't find any better one.. I just make this post to know about you my friends, it may be...
  6. Agustiinn

Buy skarmory 110 to 130

As the title says Im buying skarmory 130 with tms, post ur offer here or ingame, name Agustiinn
  7. Agustiinn

Notepad in locker

Hello, I have a problem, doing the smeargle quest, npc Tracey s ent the notepad to my locker ,and I cant use it there, and it is impossible to move e ven to a bagpack, I contacted a ccm, but he said that only admins can do something. I cant continue the quest so I need help! `
  8. Agustiinn

Happy Birthday Selasor

Hellooooo Julio. Today is an important day for you, and as you know, I dont have too many friends here , so I want to thanks you for being one of them! Also you know you are an important person for us, and then, mirse wishs you a very happy birthday ! enjoy this, cuz this is only 1 day per year...
  9. Agustiinn

Arrow when drop a TM

Hello guys, I'm here to suggest something to avoid TM losses . What is this? Ok this is an arrow that notices you that you droped something important, in pad it could be used in TMS. I know that hohenheim said once that it is not necessary, but it really is, specially in places like PA POI,150...
  10. Agustiinn

lost po0kes

Hello, I lost a cloned tentacruel 124 w water pulse and sheer cold and aGyarados 121 wit water pulse last used: 2 days ago Agustiin- diamond
  11. Agustiinn

[Support] Not answering problem again.

Hello, I tried to play PA once again . When I am lvling in a good pokemon spawn, my fps decrease to 1-0 and my client doesnt answer for 5-20 seconds and after several times of this and this! and dont event say the times I tried to contact admins , started threads...
  12. Agustiinn

Lost pokemon

... Found!
  13. Agustiinn

Gardevor locker dissapeared.

Hello staff, I am here to report that today my locker dissapeared from house, IO have the empty pack to proove it. Could you help me? is not easy to make a new one xd. Thanks, Aguus-
  14. Agustiinn

Shiny Ariados

Hello, I am selling Shiny ariados 56, I would like to hear your offers Bo for the moment: Ridoku 154k Red Spy 160k Thanks! hauahua I forgot about 100k
  15. Agustiinn

Padventures Doesn't answer

Hello, Im posting this cuz I died like 250 times for this thing, I dont know why this happen, but its not only to me, there are other several cases and other not that several, when I get targeted by a raid pokemon/alot of normal pokemons/open market, my fps go to 1 or even 0 and the client...
  16. Agustiinn

Feliz cumpleaños Blade \o/

Feliz cumpleaños Blade \o/ Hi my old friend, today me and Mirse would like to say thanks you for those moments we lived together, those bad moments (e.e, fuck you) and those good ones n.n I hope today you enjoy your birthday and drink alot! Hahaha heres a picture of this noob <3 I know ,I...
  17. Agustiinn

Fps

Hi, I would like to ask why after last server save my fps decreased from 30 to 20 when I get pz or throw some attacks, and why Pz takes 5 min to dissapear? Thaks you! ♠Aguus♠
  18. Agustiinn

Female ride/flying

Hey, it's me. It has been sugested too many times, we have alot of outfit and everyday you make new ones, but still with male ride/surf/flying, so, I think you should add one, here's an example I made (not that bad as al my other spr xD) Thanks ! ♦Aguus♦
  19. Agustiinn

Hello!

Well, most of you know I WAS an old client user, so, just came here to tell you I won't retire, and I'll comeback, sinse I got this! A Videocard, a shitty one (Nvidia Geforce FX5200), but now I can play suscessfuly ;$. It was worth to me in $150 (10 U$D +-). Old client users: not all of you...
  20. Agustiinn

Himebre another proof

Hi, I dont know why or even who closed my last thread, well, here you get another proof of this child behaviour. let's suposse ks is legal for tutors (thing that isnt) is that the way to answer a player? thanks.
Back