Welcome!

Search results

1. mari kate

[Complaint] i think that something happened with my account

Darly Forest, The life is hard ;; kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  2. mari kate

are you telling me a player can use 50k of balls and have nothing wrong? I know that in my case it's not 50k balls, but the amount of events I've been through, and using caught charm, and other things I used like double caught tickets, balls that give more chances, killing with ancient pokemons...
  3. mari kate

I've been trying to get aerodactyl for a few years, I've tried tickets, caught charm, ancient ball + pokemon ancient, I've lost count of how many double caught events happened in these +- 5 years of trying, I've actually tried all the things to which the game provides for you to increase the...
  4. mari kate

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Name : Khaserk World :Diamond Languages :/ Inglés / Español / Portugués / Polaco / why do I want to be a tutor? a player with 10 years playing padventures begins to play server Pearl I know the rules an active player. be a tutor to contribute and help new players and the community.
  5. mari kate

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

- Khaserk - Diamond - Languages / English / Spanish / Portuguese / Polish / Why do you want be a tutor ? Good I am a player old padventures 10 years ago, Dec 26 2010, I have knowledge of the rules of the game an active player would like to contribute to the game that i like.
  6. mari kate

Top Speed at level 300, what do you think?

Mari Kate - Diamond. I do not see any sense in this change, the real thing is that for players lv 300+ even though I am level 237, there is not much to do in the game, the game does not provide motivations for high level playes to continue playing and leveling ... as in any game as you level up...
  7. mari kate

[Support] i lost pokemons in my house

mari kate diamond
  8. mari kate

[Support] i lost pokemons in my house

hello, i logged into my account today and 3 pokemons were gone. a salamence 130 reflect and ice storm with moxie, a cloned gengar 125 reflect with held spirit tag and a leafeon 130 tm grassy terrain and a hitmonlee 130 tm meteor mash and forc palm 1x reset ab reckless ...
  9. mari kate

[Support] Bug in Hoen Box 3

yea i try used the wall
  10. mari kate

[Support] Bug in Hoen Box 3

I found a mistake in this quest in the first part that has to enter where is the team magmar but a gm came and put me inside, now that I have to return here found the same bug, the npc does not answer me, tried the contro + r in the game but one of the gm I think or cm said to open a thread...
  11. mari kate

I don´t Know what Happen ??

I need get out, and u don´t answer me, i look all things and had other things that be hacked too, One pokemon, and one Tm from mine bag, but i need get out in real life.... Latter i talk with you.
  12. mari kate

And my pokes???
  13. mari kate

I do this. i´ts easy rs.
  14. mari kate

I don´t know who is this guy, nobody had my account raissa, i don´t give this to anybody.
  15. mari kate

Mari Kate - Server Pearl
  16. mari kate

I don´t Know what Happen ?? Hello. I log in my account in this morning, and.... I don´t know what happen, i think that somebody hacked me.
  17. mari kate

Padventures Easter Event!

About Tm case 2 and 4 what happened?
  18. mari kate

Important: Easters Event rewards!

When the event will end? And the NPC's? Today still tuesday or so.
  19. mari kate

Important: Easters Event rewards!

Good event means more disorganized. I do not understand as a lv 10 do 3500 points. The amount of points from the first two stages was somewhat disorganized. Anyway I hope you make the reward worth the effort.
  20. mari kate

Padventures Easter Event!

Where's reward ? XXD One day and some hours spent and nothing..........
Back