What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] i think that something happened with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mari kate

Reaction score
I've been trying to get aerodactyl for a few years, I've tried tickets, caught charm, ancient ball + pokemon ancient, I've lost count of how many double caught events happened in these +- 5 years of trying, I've actually tried all the things to which the game provides for you to increase the odds and nothing.

20:29 Used 10 pokeballs, 51 great balls, 5 super balls, 514 ultra balls, 5942 rocket balls, 1016 sport balls, 228 heavy balls, 35 aerial balls, 810 ancient balls on Aerodactyl (Normal Form).
20:29 Your rocket ball was broken.

Reaction score
what necessarily makes you think there is something wrong with your account or what led to it? Because, honestly? The amount of ball thrown, the amount of time playing, the amount of event or anything like that does not say or justify anything.

mari kate

Reaction score
are you telling me a player can use 50k of balls and have nothing wrong? I know that in my case it's not 50k balls, but the amount of events I've been through, and using caught charm, and other things I used like double caught tickets, balls that give more chances, killing with ancient pokemons and also best balls in the game mean nothing? Is it completely normal for you to spend years of your life? I really believe that the game should be difficult and have a level of difficulty so that the gameplay remains good among other things, but I don't think it's normal for you to waste 5 years trying to catch a caught that for me apparently at the moment seems impossible...

Reaction score
well, I can't disagree with that, thinking better. A review on catches rates would be great. But apparently everything is working as it should and the rest depends on your "luck", unfortunately. feelsbadman

Well, good luck, anyway.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
22:18 Used 100 pokeballs, 200 great balls, 100 super balls, 2856 ultra balls, 5000 rocket balls, 1300 sport balls, 1713 mythic balls, 1173 heavy balls on Crystal Onix (Crystal Form).
22:18 Your mythic ball was broken.

12.442 ball atm

welcome to my world bro xD
its sad

Last edited:

mari kate

Reaction score
Darly Forest, The life is hard ;; kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back