Welcome!

Search results

1. Demon Queen

Update schedule & event

No its not worst just in the past didn't had so much pokes and we was happy on few new once bcs we had only kanto. And every other pokemon was op. Now we have alot of OP pokemons and its not so funny thats why but event was good i think :3 I got only 200-300 points bcs full of ks high lvls but...
  2. Demon Queen

Happy Birthday Michalak!

Happy birthday dude wish you all the best :3
  3. Demon Queen

[Support] Platinum closed

It will be open i think in 1st december becouse platinum now will be like test server you can check here> http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?36951-Incoming-changes-to-Platinum-world Good luck :3 :)
  4. Demon Queen

Mini lottery 09/11

Bastra Pearl
  5. Demon Queen

Nab come in pa! :d :d :d

Nab come in pa! :d :d :d
  6. Demon Queen

Wesker's catches

Will you enter soon? :D
  7. Demon Queen

Wesker's catches

Hmmmmm. This is so interesting :D :D I've never seen such defiant guy like you bro :) . Its nice to see that you still play that game and you are so close to become best pokemon catcher ever! :) I wish you good luck bro :3 And bro remember "Winner never quit/Quitters never wins! Wish you the...
  8. Demon Queen

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

Gratz :) Follow :) Could you tell me where is this respawn with Onix's ? :3
  9. Demon Queen

Legends Never Die [LT]

Congratulations guys :) I remember that this guild was best in Pearl and now is the best guild ever :3 And i know that in future this guild will be the BEST! :) I see my friends have strong pokemons and they are more powerfull than before :) Im glad to see that my friends are in this awesome...
  10. Demon Queen

Hello guys :)

Hello guys :) I see that will have new server "Platinum" So i will come back to play :) Hope to see all my friends ingame and lets have awesome adventures together :) Have fun guys :)
  11. Demon Queen

newb will you enter ingame? :D

newb will you enter ingame? :D
  12. Demon Queen

mate im ingame :p

mate im ingame :p
  13. Demon Queen

Okay :/

Okay :/
  14. Demon Queen

mate will you login soon? :)

mate will you login soon? :)
  15. Demon Queen

About [PIN]

What is the point of this [PIN]? When even your PIN is ON and someone is inside your account can write "/disablepin pin" and he can do what he wan't :/ . So please tell me what is role of this "PIN"
  16. Demon Queen

Legends Never Die [LT]

Did you get any TM ? :) btw Gratz :)
  17. Demon Queen

Byeee

Cya bro :/ GL in RL king wish you the best and we talk in FB :)
  18. Demon Queen

BioHazard LT

Good Morning :p Slash 82 :p
  19. Demon Queen

BioHazard LT

Sandslash 81 :p This was for today Good Night :)
  20. Demon Queen

BioHazard LT

Exemption advance :D Slash 79-80
Back