Welcome!

Search results

1. Fallen Angel

Liepard

Hello, Purrloin knows Hone Claws but Liepard learns it at lvl 60. Can you reduce the level of Hone Claws to 50?
  2. Fallen Angel

Toxicroak

Hello, Toxicroak has no AoE moves upon evolving so I suggest reducing Circular Explosion and Taunt to level 60 since Croagunk knows them.
  3. Fallen Angel

Gogoat

Hello, can you reduce the lvl of Grassy Terrain to lvl 50? Skiddo evolves at lvl 40 and has only 1 Grass type AoE (excluding Grass Knot) untill lvl 60, and it can't learn any decent grass type TMs except Bullet Seed untill lvl 60 so having Grassy Terrain at a lower lvl would help a lot.
  4. Fallen Angel

Perrserker

First of all I know it's a Galarian Pokémon but we don't have a Galar section so... Passive: Pay Day m1- Iron Head m2- Night Slash ---> Change for Metal Gear m3- Gear Up m4- Play Rough m5- Metal Sound m6- Steel Beam m7- Baton Pass ---> Change for Gear Grind m8- Covet ---> Change for Flash...
  5. Fallen Angel

Crobat

Hello, can you add TM Venoshock to Crobat's TM learnset? Crobat used to know that move and it's a cheaper alternative for Sludge Rain.
  6. Fallen Angel

Padventures Reddit

Hello, I'd like to ask staff about creating a subreddit for Padventures on Reddit. It might help draw new eyes to the game if the subreddit is successful. happydreepy I wanted to ask you first since I think it would be rude to go ahead and create one without telling anyone. You guys can decide...
  7. Fallen Angel

Galarian Weezing

Hello, can you add TM173 Geomancy to Galarian Weezing's TM learnset? It's a cheap fairy type stun so I think both PvE and PvP players alike would appreciate it.
  8. Fallen Angel

Deerling Catch

Hello, my Deerling catch did not increase my total catch number(it says Caught: Yes on dex tho). I did not get it from any events before. My 485th catch was Duosion I caught Deerling after I caught Duosion
  9. Fallen Angel

[Complaint] Cresselia

Hello, this is not a thread that rages about Cresselia's pull & push mechanic, but a complaint about the location in which the raid is taking place. So, right now there is a Cresselia at Azalea Pyramid, and while it is battling it pushes the player on top of the pyramid which freezes the game...
  10. Fallen Angel

Gligar

Hello, I know you don't like comparisons but Gligar is the worst Pokémon that evolves with an item at lvl 80, and overall a bad Pokémon. Also despite being Ground / Flying it has 1 Ground type move (Underground) and only 1 Flying type move (Wing Attack) So my suggestion is; Change Knock Off -...
  11. Fallen Angel

Shiny Quagsire

Hello, can you add TM Hydropump to Shiny Quagsire's TM Learnset? Regular Quagsire has Hydropump on it's moveset and it would be cool to be able to teach it to Shiny one (for those of us who wants to make it more Water orientated) Also is it possible to add TM Water Tornado to both Quagsire and...
  12. Fallen Angel

[Recovery] Character Recovery

Hello, I was trying to recover a character on one of my alt accounts(I did not realise it was 2 years old when I deleted it now I want it back so I can get the achievements on my new character on the same account). I tried to recover it by myself but it says "You need to wait 12 days, 14 hours...
  13. Fallen Angel

Beedrill

Hello, can you change lvl of Infestation to lvl 45? The reason is Kakuna evolves to Beedrill at lvl 30. Beedrill gets Belch at lvl 40(which is its only AoE untill lvl 55 if you don't count Struggle Bug), and it has no new moves untill lvl 55. I didn't request reducing the lvl of Fell Stinger to...
  14. Fallen Angel

Pinsir

Hello, can you add TM141 U-turn, TM064 Struggle Bug, and TM028 X-Scissor to Pinsir's TM learnset?
  15. Fallen Angel

Shiny Ariados

I think Shiny Ariados needs a rebalance because as things stand most people like regular Ariados better because of Fell Stinger + Infestation combo. So, without further ado, here's my suggestion; Current Moveset My Changes Change Facade - lvl 40 - 15s for Poison Jab - lvl 40 - 20s OR Attack...
  16. Fallen Angel

Mothim

Hello, I would like to suggest a little update to one of the hidden gems(at least in my opinion) of the game, Mothim! My suggestion is changing Confusion - lvl 40 - 30 sec for Swarm - lvl 40 - 30 sec The reason is; Mothim is underrated as hell, but Confusion does not help as much as Swarm...
  17. Fallen Angel

Porygon-Z

Can you decrease the lvl of Psychic Terrain to lvl 110 please? Proygon-Z has no AoE moves at lvl 110 except Psywave
  18. Fallen Angel

Arcanine

Current Moveset My suggestion; Change Flame Blitz - lvl 68 - 45s for Inferno - lvl 68 -45s Reason; Well, compared to other Fire types, Arcanine feels very weak because of the cast time of its AoE moves. Both Incinerate and Flame Blitz are slow AoEs, making Arcanine a slow and easy to...
  19. Fallen Angel

Delcatty

Current Moveset My Change Change Play Rough - lvl 30 - 15s for Fake Tears - lvl 30 - 15s Reason; Well, Delcatty has 3 moves to counter Fight types but it doesn't have anything except it's passive to counter Ghost Types. And with enough bad rng it might not trigger during duel(nor while...
  20. Fallen Angel

Unevolved Johto Pokemon Mega Thread

Hello;I have small suggestions for some unevolved Johto Pokémon, creating a thread for each would be like spamming so I decided to create this mega thread. Although many of them are well balanced some of them are still kinda weak. Chinchou - Waterball - lvl 10 - 15sec Marill - Fairy Stardust -...
Back