Welcome!

Search results

1. campy

[Support] Problem with account

I get undelete but when i log in my catch is 0 and i dont have any item and pokemon.
  2. campy

Cya PA ;**

2 years playing for nothing, so I just want to say good bye to all of you.Good luck in game bla bla bla ... Cya
  3. campy

[Complaint] delete etc sta ja znam

Why i get delete ? '-' just tell me its because my religion is bad ? because i am muslim ?
  4. campy

Religion insulting

Ok staffs i know they dont get ban or something because we are muslims...but why when i say something bad to br or pl guy i get delete ? i didnt say anything bad to they religion and i respect all orther but that ,,this is to much really please do something if i say that to br i will get delete...
  5. campy

[Sell] Sell Sceptile 94 with TM19.

Sell sceptile with tm 19 giga drain post offer here :X Buy cloned electrode
  6. campy

My thread for buy and sell.

BUY CLONED ALAKAZAM / HYPNO BUY : scyther,snorlax,lapras SELL : cloned marowak 74 cloned pidgeot 104 cloned pinsir 67 , Blastoise 108, Mr mime 88, Rhydon 120, Wigglytuff 114, Dragonite 110,
  7. campy

[Buy] Buy cloned hypno

BUY CLONED HYPNO offer here or msg me in game "Kodokan " pearl
  8. campy

Bug with catch

Hello i open silver box and hoenn and i get only 1 catch -.- recived duskull and H teddy and i cant find them in pokemon catch.So help me if u can ... Thanks.
  9. campy

[Sell] Sell Ralts 19 F - Poochyena 19. F

Sell Ralts 19 F - Poochyena 19. F (accept duskull or treecko for poochyena) /accept cloneds etc post your offer here or in game pearl nick "Kodokan " /
  10. campy

About npc helloween ..

So i heard from staffs that the NPC should be added yesterday and they said if not yesterday that they would be today, but I can see that today will pass and we do not have any information about it so please tell me when you plan to add that we all know? Thanks.
  11. campy

About event..

I just want to say about npc for event ..If people lose internet , need learn for school , get problems with comp etc they can lose items and points and cant get reward why u dont add npc now so if someone do one quest now like a golden npc can say : You've already done that box..thats so...
  12. campy

Buy eevee 75 + .

Buy eevee 75 + any sex pearl nick "Kodokan " pay in cash
  13. campy

Demon king thief noob

He stole lukys c nite -_______- Please do something .
  14. campy

Some my maps xd

I just post it for fun ;P (i create it in free time )
  15. campy

Buy lapras and scyther

BUY LAPRAS AND SCYTHER Write here level .
  16. campy

Hello all.

Hello all. I Kodokan player from Pearl i didnt play PA a lot time (me and frends was retired ) ... Now i come back and say something ..:I was in conflict with some people and I behaved like a child that all was my fault .. I decided to rectify mistakes and say Sorry to all people what i hurt...
  17. campy

Sell lapras 101 M with tm 33

SELL LAPRAS 101 WITH TM 33 Accept scyther or your offer .
  18. campy

Sell snorlax with TM 33

Sell snorlax 102 with TM 33 .your offer Accept scyther + pokes or cash
  19. campy

Bug at pokemon

Spells start 40 + 00:51 You see a Stantler [36]. Position: [X: 2581] [Y: 4422] [Z: 5].
  20. campy

My little trade

Change my farfecth'd CLONED 100 level for snorlax i pay + cash or poke
Back