Welcome!

Search results

1. J

[Ban Appeal] Still not a useful evidence! And your logs can prove that.

All this pokemons are in my fucking hand for years! Im retired for YEARS! Your log can prove that! This pic still not a useful evidence cos can be OLD! This pic can be old! I can send print of my pokemons to any one and this guys can share it. Or not? in a court of law, how could you prove that...
  2. J

[Ban Appeal] Can you show me this rule?

Can you show me this rules? That padventures can yae external evidences to ban a player? How can you prove that is me?
  3. J

[Ban Appeal] Why i got delete?

My friend tell me that i got delete and cos i tried to sell my pokemons in real money. Please, can you staff show me a print of that? If not, please, recovery my account as soon than possible. Cos i try to sell my c scizor and aero, but in game.
  4. J

someone help me?

I need the link to download new client 3.7 but padventures.org has only the old client...
  5. J

...we were going to be so happy together.

Ooh Aerodactyl catch... we were going to be so happy together... 13:34 Used 3 great balls, 2346 ultra balls, 2275 rocket balls on Aerodactyl. 13:34 Your pokeball was broken. nothing yet²
  6. J

Dmgs of Hypno and Alaka.

i will prove for all that Hypno has MUCH MORE dmg in all sames attacks than alaka. C hypno 112 vs C alaka 130 confusion hypno 2976 confusion alaka 2326 psychic hypno 3626 psychic alaka 2658 psywave hypno 2326 psywave alaka 2320 psybeam hypno 2774 psybeam alaka 2566 As everyone...
  7. J

please, stop with this bullshit.

Parasect - +1.5k HP - Fury Cutter 10s- - add Swords Dance 1.6k/20s - passive rate up - replace Slash with Night Slash 3x600/15s - replace Scratch with Metal Claw 1.4k/10s - Stun Spore/Sleep Powder 25s- each - Poison Powder 10s- Hypno - Psybeam 2s- - Restore 10s- - replace Focus with Calm Mind...
  8. J

Buy TM Rain Dance..

Buy TM Rain Dance.. (;
  9. J

still much to balance?

when are you going to balance Scizor and cloned Scizor? all that needs fixing! • Fury cutter, x-scissor, and all passives are weaker than Scyther. • Base dmg of Scizor is better than c Scizor. normal = 400+/-ea hit cloned = 300+/-ea hit • fury cutter and x-scissor of normal scizor has more...
  10. J

Fury Cutter with Scizor

C Scyther have more dmg with fury cutter than C Scizor... and is much more! fury cutter with c scizor have less dmg than fury cutter with pincir! why?
  11. J

[Support] Pearl dont back more?! ~~'

....?
  12. J

Saavy offer sell C venosaur for RL cash.

and now? nothing?
  13. J

Aerodactyl...

why Aerodactyl dont have Dragon Fury as a passive attack? just this.
  14. J

why scyther dont have Pursuit?

why add Pursuit in so many Pokemon and not on Scyther? Dodrio, Beedrill and others ... Staff left no the Scyther so weak ... Scizor Fury cutter is weaker than Scyther ... why all this? Pursuit can not add the Scyther too? In Bulbapedia Scyther has..
  15. J

% of Cloned Pokes.

how many % more the cloned Pokemon has in power of attack and life after the update? I need to do my calculations. Just that... grateful, Jwlove.
  16. J

reseted wins

second time that my victories are reset with 250+. so I'll never enter the ranking. why don't reset my losses?
  17. J

about C Gengar.

C Gengar has the same damage as a normal Gengar in shadow storm. OR LESS! Shadow Storm has exactly the same power shadow ball and shadow punch has +/- the same power than 'shadow storm' and shadow storm hit 2,1k max (c gengar lv 120) toxic, dream eater and shadow storm need buff... Fear on c...
  18. J

why only me?

why I cant use TM with C nite? when Tauros and Exeggcutor were buggy nobody prohibited anyone from using their attacks why with C Dragonite is prohibited? I as a player dont have any fault... Thunder bolt with C Electrode is bugged too and you(staff) dont prohibit anyone! please .. rather than...
  19. J

suggestion about pokes with more than 2 tm's

would can't make a npc to remove TM's? with price in diamonds... with so many new TMs being released, I want to use them in my favorite pokemons.. is really one nice idea...
  20. J

I Need buy diamonds

I need to buy diamonds. when will enable the sale with Site PagSeguro. We want the sale by banking billet again!
Back