Welcome!

Search results

1. Popeye

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hi. My cloned ninetales is lost. Last time used, 1 year ago. Account Yohi How I get it, cloned box from Popeye or Yohi. Lvl: 130 Tm: Don't remember
  2. Popeye

Held Item lost

Hi Today I drop my shiny charm here: 18:29 You see a Venomoth toy. Position: {x = 3760, y = 3168, z = 5}. In Misterball house, then I log out, and now I can't find it. Last time used: around 8 hour ago Killing shiny rogenrola in Yohi
  3. Popeye

Wrong info un pokedex

I found this problem, the king stone is to evo slowking no slowbro, just to avoid mistakes in players.
  4. Popeye

About taking Rocket ball in Merchant pasy

Hiho Is there any way or possibility to take more than 10 rocket balls at the time in Daily? 15:30 You have 1635 daily point(s) at the moment. I have all that points and is a pain in the a** to get rocket balls with that points. Maybe a way to change the points into tokens that can be...
  5. Popeye

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Name: Yohi Pokemon Lost: Tyrantrum Level: 75 Ab: ?? Last time release: 27-04-2021 in Yohi
  6. Popeye

Galar Island

Hi I just notice that you take out the galar island, 4 days after the plan, so I just think. The island is still there, the ticket are still there and most important you can USE the tickets, so what is the idea of making the ticket tradeable and usable, when you are planing to take the island...
  7. Popeye

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Just remeber that there is another pokemon missing Mamoswine 106 tm earth + other Last time used, maybe with Pirithoxx yesterdey or with Yohi, last year. Thanks
  8. Popeye

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Hi I was in Pirithixx and drop some pokemon in my house to start making daily quest and then the server crash and I don't remember wich pokemon I drop on the floor, no lvl, no tm, no sex, no hability. The pokemon that I remember are: Cloned Ninetales tm lava plume Alola dugtrio 120+ Rapidash...
  9. Popeye

[Support] Tutorial window ingame

Hi I would like to suggest to add the level required in some of the things in tutorial window, for example, add the level required to use the daycare. I don't know if there is another place that need certain level to use it. Thanks
  10. Popeye

[Recovery] Pokemon lost

Pokemon lost: Probopas Last time use: November or December in Yohi Tm: Falling rock Level: I dont, remember Sex: Neither
  11. Popeye

Sell Swampertite

Hi, I am selling my Swampertite I am seraching for a BO BO at the moment Mega gardevorite or Shiny sableye I will make a decision in 2 more weeks.
  12. Popeye

About missing information in dex

Hi, today I realize that there is some missiong information in many pokemon, idk if should work like that, but when you make dex in rock/ground pokemon you don't know which one have dig or find hole. It should work like that? or all ground/rock pokemon can make it? Thanks. Pd: That is...
  13. Popeye

About held item missing

Hi there! I just read that some held items are now looteable, and at the end there is a list with the missing one, just want to know if the held items like james, jessie, meouth bait are going to be looteable in the future? Because I didn't see them in the current list neither in the missing...
  14. Popeye

Make Megas great again

Hi, with some players that have mega stone we want to suggest some change in the actual mega evo system. 1) Decrease the duration of the mega evo in 6 hours, also decrese the cooldown of this at 6 hours. 2) Stay as it is now but start the cooldown once we use the stone "The system now start...
  15. Popeye

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Popeye Diamond Cloned Scizor lvl 130 feint/doom Last time used December 2018 with Popeye if I am not wrong Cloned Pinsir moxie (dont remember the lvl) with earthquake Also with Popeye in december 2018 Thanks
  16. Popeye

[Recovery] Pokemon lost

Pokemon: Spiritomb Level: 70+ (I don't remember exactly) Last time use: Maybe 1 month ago in Caligula, Olivia Oil or Carlos duty. Ball: Ultra ball? Tm: NO
  17. Popeye

[Recovery] Lost pokemon player with no forum acc

PLayer Name: Jelimar World: Diamond Pokemon lost: Salamance, 90, Moxie, female Wobbuffet, 70+, --, -- Lotad, 50+, -- , -- Swellow, 75+, Scrappy, Female (Addon Indian) Last time used: 5 months ago in Jelimar, this is what he remember
  18. Popeye

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Pokemon: Shuckle Lvl: Maybe 75 more or less Tm: Rock Storm Last Time release 2-3 weeks ago in Olivia oil or Carlos duty Sex: I don't remember Ball: Ultra ball I thing
  19. Popeye

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

PLayer with (NO) forum account Trevorr Diamond Pokemon: Cloned electrode Lvl: 126 Tm: Thunder Last char release: Serenna Last Time release: He don't remember
  20. Popeye

Bug in Mow Rotom mountain

As the tittle said, there is a bug in the mountain that didn't allow you to throw ball to mow rotom if you are over 3 sqm of distance of it, it said "first go upstair"
Back