Welcome!

Search results

1. Dragon King

Breloom

Hello there! Quick question, why does aconitum affect my Breloom with poison heal as ability? It makes no sense for me. As far as I know, Aconitum does not have Mold Breaker >.< It might be a bug, anyway, I want to hear (read) from you if it is a bug or if you are aware about it. I'm suggesting...
  2. Dragon King

Kangaskhan

Hi, I'm making this thread to suggest Mega Kangaskhan in game, I'm about to hit 250 and it makes me sad that I cannot obtain my favorite mega, whatever, is just a suggestion, I don't know how long has been since Kangaskhan received a change in its moveset but most of the pokemons nowadays have...
  3. Dragon King

Smeargle

Hi, I would like to suggest something quite interesting to Smeargle, maybe adding a tm learnset could make this Pokémon viable to use again because it feels quite unfair in duels when every Pokémon can use 12 attacks and Smeargle just 10, as you know, Smeargle cannot sketch some moves such as...
  4. Dragon King

Seaking

Could u add TM Freeze Dry on Seaking? Most of water pokemons learn it so I don´t see why Seaking don't. Thanks in advance. :confused:
  5. Dragon King

Furret's shadow claws

Hi guys!! I found something interesting today while playing with Furret on game, when you use Rest+Shadow Claws on wild pokemons Shadow Claws do not do any damage :confused:, I tested Rest plus other moves and seems to work fine, e.g. Rest+Boomburst deal damage. Regards, Dragon King :69:
  6. Dragon King

Me First is not working.

Meowsticf is unable to use Me First move :mad:, is not working when I use it, I noticed today, and tested on several pokemons, including wild ones, please fix it, thank you :p :D Regards, Dragon King :confused:
  7. Dragon King

Double Team

Hi guys! We already know that double team is an useless tm and spell, because it's very easy recognized the real one, or am I wrong? Well, what I suggest is every pokemon who use double team would deal more damage than when is just one, in this way, double team is going to be better than...
  8. Dragon King

Ambipom

Hi guys, Ambipom has been forgotten for a long time and now its totally useless, I mean doesnt have good moveset as it was before been "rebalanced" Passive.- Agility (a little buff) m1.- U-Turn m2.- Dual Chop m3.- Frustration m4.- Swift m5.- Echoed Voice m6.- Pain Split m7.- Doubleslap m8.-...
  9. Dragon King

Account Bug!!

Hello! I found this problem, first of all it is NOT my own, I found flattening enter in enter game (padventures), and I've been to 3 different accounts this was one of them, so I ask you to take more care with the problems faced in the game and the problems with player accounts! thanks for the...
Back