Welcome!

Search results

1. Dragon King

Breloom

Hello there! Quick question, why does aconitum affect my Breloom with poison heal as ability? It makes no sense for me. As far as I know, Aconitum does not have Mold Breaker >.< It might be a bug, anyway, I want to hear (read) from you if it is a bug or if you are aware about it. I'm suggesting...
  2. Dragon King

PAdventures Tales - Community Mini Event (beta)

wela volcano park- dragon king / diamond
  3. Dragon King

Summer Random Duels Tournament!

Name: Dragon King World: Diamond
  4. Dragon King

Kangaskhan

Hi, I'm making this thread to suggest Mega Kangaskhan in game, I'm about to hit 250 and it makes me sad that I cannot obtain my favorite mega, whatever, is just a suggestion, I don't know how long has been since Kangaskhan received a change in its moveset but most of the pokemons nowadays have...
  5. Dragon King

Smeargle

Hi, I would like to suggest something quite interesting to Smeargle, maybe adding a tm learnset could make this Pokémon viable to use again because it feels quite unfair in duels when every Pokémon can use 12 attacks and Smeargle just 10, as you know, Smeargle cannot sketch some moves such as...
  6. Dragon King

Easter Event spoiler - 2023

Dewford <--- over the Fearrow and Taillow respawn
  7. Dragon King

Colors of the Spring

Name: Imperial Justice World : Diamond 1.- 4 Different Orange Pokemons Caught: Vulpix 21 Charmander 15 Paras 5 Ponyta 20 2.- 3 orange berries harvested: 3.- 6 Npcs with orange hair:
  8. Dragon King

Colors of the Spring

Name: Imperial Justice Server: Diamond 5 Pokemons caught according to the required colors: Metapod (Green) Lvl 21 Paras (Orange) Lvl 5 Oddish (Purple) Lvl 5 Ledyba (Red) Lvl 5 Wingull (White) Lvl 10 Picture with 5 players wearing the required colors: 15 purple items on the map: 10 NPCs...
  9. Dragon King

Colors of the Spring

Name: Imperial Justice World: Diamond 20 Whirlpools: 10 Mapped natural items: 5 Different blue pokes: Wooper Lvl 15 Horsea Lvl 10 Nidoranf (10) Chinchou Lvl 7 Poliwag Lvl 7 Pixel Art:
  10. Dragon King

Colors of the Spring

Name: Imperial Justice World: Diamond Yellow pokemons defeated: 5 Yellow pokemons sold: 20 yellow items found in the map: 5 different pokemon lvl up done: Bellsprout from lvl 11 to 13 Pikachu from lvl 10 to 12 Bayleef from lvl 42 to 44 Numel from lvl 16-18 Fennekin from lvl 16 to 18
  11. Dragon King

Colors of the Spring

Name: Imperial Justice Server: Diamond Catch: Caterpie [10] Metapod [21] Spinarak [13] Electrike [24] Burmyp [16] 10 Cities related to colors: 14 Green Pokemons:
  12. Dragon King

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Imperial Justice Server: Diamond Catches: Nidoranm's [8] pokeball. (the pink one), Clefairy's [16] pokeball Jigglypuff's [10] pokeball. Cherubi's [15] pokeball. Hoppip's [12] pokeball. Lvl up: Cleffa from lvl 3 to 10 Cleffa [10][M] Ability: Friend Guard Screenshot with the pinky...
  13. Dragon King

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2022

Dear Santa: First and foremost, I want to thank you for everything that I have learned this year. I know that I am not the greatest or the coolest guy in town, but at least I had fun with my Pokémon, who have suddenly become part of my family. Time flies; this year has passed, and another is...
  14. Dragon King

Birthday Car Racing Tournament

Imperial Justice Diamond
  15. Dragon King

Birthday Nostalgia

Back in the day when My Friends used to play Padventures, I was 12 years old when I took the screenshot, I was so excited because I had My favourite Pokémon, I still have the account but I changed the nickname few months ago, from 2011/12-2021 as Dragon King, nowadays the nickname is Imperial...
  16. Dragon King

Seaking

Could u add TM Freeze Dry on Seaking? Most of water pokemons learn it so I don´t see why Seaking don't. Thanks in advance. :confused:
  17. Dragon King

[Sell] Cloned Ninetales Auction

110K dragon king d:
  18. Dragon King

105 Dragon King
  19. Dragon King

95k Dragon King
  20. Dragon King

90k Dragon King