Welcome!

Search results

1. ZoombieBR

[Support] Guild Hall Doors

I wanted to report on Rustboro's Guild Hall, it has a problem where every time the server restarts the name on the room door is changed and sometimes deleted, thus causing the owners of each room to lose their room and this is very bad because sometimes there are no online leaders to return the...
  2. ZoombieBR

Heal player

Now that i got to raise several levels i started to have this problem that in the case when you put the pokemon it comes out of pokeball on top of the character and sometimes it is necessary to heal quickly and you have to wait for the Pokémon to move to use the cure, is there no way to make it...
  3. ZoombieBR

Zoombiebr [LT]

My story here at Padventures started on April 9, 2011, i had a normal Tibia server and i met a friend there who called me to play this pokémon version, when i started it took me a while to learn more soon i got the hang, my world was Pearl with char Muleke Safado and with that i just grew up in...
  4. ZoombieBR

[Support] Problem banettite

I took the banette's mega-stone from the vouncher, used it for the first time on the banette (130) and it didn't change, until then I thought it was normal the first time it happened, because then I waited all the time to change it again, I went use it and it hasn't changed again, the stone is...
  5. ZoombieBR

[Support] Error 10060

ENG Since this morning I am with this problem, the Padventures do not enter and is giving this error "ERROR 10060" is no problem with my internet because elsewhere I access normally only in Padventures'm with this problem. If you know how to fix or because of being so leave us comments! -My...
  6. ZoombieBR

Valentine Name

Hey, You have to put names on Clefables painted Valentine, for example differs a bit (I know it does not change anything in strength), was here and wondering if someday somebody wants to sell this Clefable and others do not believe it shows pintada.Você the Clefable painted and unpainted then...
Back