What's new

Welcome!

Zoombiebr [LT]

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
My story here at Padventures started on April 9, 2011, i had a normal Tibia server and i met a friend there who called me to play this pokémon version, when i started it took me a while to learn more soon i got the hang, my world was Pearl with char Muleke Safado and with that i just grew up in the game. Here in my LT i will try to explain all my progress in the game, all the friendships i made, all my achievements and everything i did to get where i am, for those who don't know my name is Jhon, i am brazilian and currently play in the Platinum world with char Zoombiebr. First I want to start with the oldest photo i have of my character in Pearl

hiBULFI.jpg

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
A while after i started playing, launched the long-awaited continent Johto, that's when i went after making my Umbreon, for those who are from the time know that this Pokémon with its power "Dark Pulse" killed any type of Pokémon in the game and even today i didn't sell it because it has great sentimental value.

p2k9bs7.jpg

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
I started creating friendships in the game from an early age, i was always very friendly, but my greatest friendships came from the "Battle Team" guild that always helped me in everything i needed and after a while i became Leader of the guild.

R81DeXW.jpg

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
My first retired in the game was in 2014, i was already at level 155, for those who don't know my brother is the Legendary Player that in Pearl was called "Cuelinho" he continued in the game after i left and it grew a lot and that was when they launched the Platinum server and released to change their char from Pearl to Platinum and whoever didn't change would go automatically for Diamond (if i'm not mistaken it was 50 diamonds to change), my brother went to Platinum and without telling me i didn't have the opportunity to go too, so i was forced to create another char and start at Platinum, i returned to play on February 22, 2015 with my new char "Zoombiebr".

HjzLRkP.jpg

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
At Platinum i didn't know practically anyone in the game, so i decided to join a guild that was "Loyal Elite" made some friends, some enemies too, but soon i went to
which i consider today the best Brazilian Platinum guild whose name "WickED" led now by Demz, there i made many friendships like Naneviil (Former top level most noob on the server), Dark Soksok (Top rank duel platinum, you are laughing all day if you talk to him on discord), Demz (One of the best players here at Platinum, great person and professional in what he does), Fernands, Darklugia, Killua, Billy Hatake, Zoro Espadachim among many others that I am not remembering now (i apologize more know that i also consider), but i acquired a lot of gaming experience and many friendships through these guilds, i will now tell in the next post how i ended up in a Spanish guild as a Brazilian person and how i got to Leader.

Photo of my first shiny in the game, after 1 week in the hunt, in this photo i was still on "WickED"

bdYgVIv.jpg

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
When i was from "WickED" and still used my brother's Pokémon to level up, there was a guild that i always hated for having players that didn't respect spawn, they kept making fun of me for being Brazilian and they made me very unworthy (remembering that not everyone did it, because whoever i was already kickei all) this guild was called "Berserkers", it was a guild of Spaniards led by Lany and Reizen, until one day i went up to ghost malie and it was already dawn, when i got there and i came across a Bersekers player, that's when i started making ks on it without stopping, my brother Legendary Player was in support and in that we took him out of the spawn, he had offended us a lot with phrases and words like "Monkey soup" "Monkey", more it only increased my hatred and i gave him more ks. One thing i didn't know was that the "Bersekers" were allies of "WickED", the other day my brother said that the superiors of our guild was sending a message to him that the player we had made ks complained about, so they gave us a warning telling us not to do this anymore and that the guild's kick would be next,
to redeem myself for all this mess i made, i sent a private message to Lany and Artemiss apologizing for doing that and that i would not repeat, the apologies
were accepted and that we continue to play normally, then i started helping the "Bersekers" in quests, doubts and even participated in some mini-events made by them, and with that i already i had a confidence with Lany and it was when i created a friendship with her, months passed and my brother decided that he wanted to leave "WickED" so i talked to Demz and nois two we left, with no other option i decided to ask Lany for a guild and that's when it all started. When my brother and i joined the guild we were welcomed, a very lively guild, with many mini-events, many daily quests and many other things, it took me a while to get used to Spanish, until then i used Google Translate to talk and read messages, with that i learned a little Spanish and nowadays i rarely use Google Translate, i was invited to go on their discord and spent hours talking, it was totally a new experience. Then i became vice-leader of the guild when i was already at peace with the entire guild and was already feeling at home, it was a surprise for me because i would never wait that the guild that i most hated today is the one that i like the most, after i became vice i doubled my work and helped everyone in quests, in items, lent pokemons among many others things and over time i met "Jano" in a discord call where "Simpsoms" was also present and if i am not mistaken "Dryland", 3 wonderful people in 1 day, it was when i became Leader of the guild that today is called "Arkham Asylum" led by Lany, in that guild it was where i made most of my friendships, all the people of that guild are good people, it is impossible to create an enemy here, with the Leader i tripled my service and made several draws that in all were more than 2kk in pokemons / tms / money and also outside the guild many people. I really grew up in the game and shut the mouth of the one who said that i was a "random in the game" "nobody knows who you are" "everything you have today is because of your brother", so if you are reading this from here, i only have one words for you: IDIOT!

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
After that all my growth in the game was huge, my brother and i, helping each other, everything i have today is his and everything he has is mine we play in different characters but we share the same things and today i have to thank everything, for having helped me, for having this wonderful guild and having so many friends in the game, if you've read this far i thank you from the heart and whenever i have news I'll be posting here, i'm also making lives on the twitch (twitch.tv/zoombiebr), for now this was my LT explaining my whole trajectory up to where i am, i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes because i'm using google translator to send this message in English but i hope you understand the whole story, i wish everyone a good day and whenever i need it i will be present in the game ( never give up your dreams ).

-Zoombiebr (Platinum)

0Zm3RX3.png

Last edited:

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
if I am not mistaken "Dryland", 3 wonderful people in 1 day,

Dryland = Wrong
Leaved = Correct!

You are the most interesting person in Platinum for my
i met you capturing shiny kingdra, you spent all day in respawn,
i always had to leave and one day you told me that you are leaving and i could stay
just because you saw me go over and over again
not everyone alerts you to something like this so never forget it <3

pikachuhype

demzpacito

Reaction score
Dude, I have absolutely no memories of not letting u ks those guys, specially if they called u things like that. But I can tell u for sure, we were never and never will be allies. Anyway, though most of ppl from your guild are disrespectful I'm glad you found your place and I thank you for trying to help me solve ks-related stuff when it happens. Keep going

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
After telling a little about my trajectory in the game, from now on I will post the catchs, level up, random photos... Hope you like it!

* ' CATCH SHINYS ' *

AnEDgC0.jpg

20:56 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Ampharos [71]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

WzAHwTj.png

Up9lb0y.jpg

10:31 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Dusknoir [82]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

WzAHwTj.png

8cxh2Wk.jpg

05:22 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Sableye [62]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

This one i got broadcasting live and i have the clip, whoever wants to take a look: https://www.twitch.tv/zoombiebr/clip/StrangeInspiringCoffeeOhMyDog

WzAHwTj.png

aZUTZ70.jpg

f0KnNVL.jpg

This one i got broadcasting live and i have the clip, whoever wants to take a look: https://www.twitch.tv/zoombiebr/clip/TenaciousFancyWormKreygasm

WzAHwTj.png

fCgYsNi.jpg

Hu1C4dS.png

16:42 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Roggenrola [11]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
* ' CATCH CLONEDS ' *

CLONED BOX

E8t21Of.jpg

WzAHwTj.png

CLONED BOX

UxGctvJ.png

LL7iMbu.png

WzAHwTj.png

3uYdPpG.jpg

58SXTmE.jpg

WzAHwTj.png

alpndm1.jpg

3EYpDbI.jpg

WzAHwTj.png

This was a prodigy, the first Cloned Onix in Padventures, as soon as it opened cloned 2 i already got it

dG5XKCo.png

zXz3WQ0.jpg

WzAHwTj.png

This one i want to dedicate especially to Eldaku (GM Dryearth)

shfledm.png

hNaoohd.png

WzAHwTj.png

YYyKHEX.png

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
* ' RANDOM ' *

Naneviil right after losing his first place in the server's top level rank to the Pulso and being teased by the same

cwyDnJu.png

WzAHwTj.png

YyZoUpa.jpg

WzAHwTj.png

When you are inspired by the day and your friend calls you to go just you two try to do the inquisition quest

wBZwJpu.png

WzAHwTj.png

PAPOI BOX

B9LiOMA.jpg

WzAHwTj.png

The Family BABA

UYjnQ2z.png

WzAHwTj.png

DNWGUZJ.jpg

ipaI6TV.jpg

k9h1KRQ.png

WzAHwTj.png

Some with the guild

FLGP8dn.png

w8vgzwS.png

BdpvgwQ.png

f2r2VtN.png

p743wVY.png

kUwndUy.png

dlDUGC7.png

HG5sSEn.png

6LU1WrJ.png

88VrI23.png

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
* ' RANDOM ' *

I never got lucky with the Lottery

MEguu1r.png
ro4hsTQ.png

WzAHwTj.png

PAPOI QUEST

EIho5YZ.png

VENOSHOCK QUEST

8YeC2Ta.png

AGA'S HELL QUEST

8sjljsL.png

WzAHwTj.png

One of the days i spent the most anger in the game was when i accidentally bought 1000 Arcanine Backpack

8B1asGS.png

pkeiqJF.png

YGoFeU8.png

This was the day i had the luckiest drop, look how many times i appeared on "Loot Alert" and the vast majority good TMS

3QMm7Y6.png

First time i killed the Xatu mini-boss and already dripped its skin

rctJeka.png

JOHTO BOX 4 - LEVEL 300

4eNUbTT.png

Mk5BsZW.png

jQ24oy9.png

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
* ' TAPU KOKO ' *

SP1JaC1.jpg

9ItXi9I.png

TASK 1

800 TOUCANNON

P5yNsez.png

TASK 2

600 PRIMARINA

cPHbwoK.png

TASK 3

600 WHISHIWASHI

aMRECMA.png

TASK 4

600 ALOLAN RATICATE

VGGSYwK.png

TASK 5

600 DECIDUEYE

w7eaZcT.png

WzAHwTj.png

eEN2ozO.png

WzAHwTj.png

I won the One Piece Ticket in a search event conducted by [GM] Dryearth, i hated the outfit, but it's free so i have nothing to complain about

KYZlvPe.png

WzAHwTj.png

Award won on [GM] Dryearth's livestream

6Y6VEa5.png

That's it for now, I'll post more photos soon. Don't forget that i streamer in twitch through the link: www.twitch.tv/zoombiebr

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
* ' TAPU LELE ' *

R2ZNMYV.jpg

g0yvwhD.png

TASK 1

500 MUDSDALE

pzUVZek.png

TASK 2

500 LURANTIS

87UJNvh.png

TASK 3

600 TSAREENA

dBDiESB.png

TASK 4

700 TURTONATOR

ec7S6pm.png

TASK 5

600 SALAZZLE

uiyO1yj.png

WzAHwTj.png

lF5WZEE.png

fUS4Z6L.png

SZDZslA.png

WzAHwTj.png

GSXCHtM.png

WzAHwTj.png

2zoTHx5.png

6keUB39.png

WzAHwTj.png

TM CASE 12 QUEST

dg5ynnd.png

MhUZ2Np.png

loNOIOz.png

WzAHwTj.png

8LGiBDy.png

WzAHwTj.png

And to finish updating my LT today, i was wondering if anyone has any MEGAS suggestions? (I already have Aerodactyl, Charizard, Banette, Gyarados, Swampert, Blastoise and Slowbro)

DYQh6b6.png

Thank you so much for having seen this far and i hope you are enjoying my LT !

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
* ' VALENTINE EVENT ' *

f4Fgxcd.jpg

I will definitely use this outfit a lot, for me it is one of the most beautiful ones ever placed in the game

tIQdo67.png

ZUHpBxe.png

I never get lucky with boxes

xDts0xh.png

20:39 You received a pokemon (Shiny Maractus [54]).

zfzb9Ly.png

My first event that i managed to get a shiny, each time lost in the spawn collecting points was rewarded!

rA8KlrO.png

Here below is the recording of me exchanging points for pokemon and coming the shiny

That was it for today, a brief update of my LT about my luck at the event! Thanks!​

Last edited:
Back