Welcome!

Search results

1. paulosedric

Mega Stone

Hello world! With the implementation of the dungeon system and new mega stones I caught myself thinking, why after used, they are not sellable? Nowadays mega pokemons have nothing of MEGA on them, actually part of them are worse on their mega form in comparasion with their regular form I can...
  2. paulosedric

Beat Up

Hey guys Could you make TM49 Beat Up same formula as bullet seed? It would improve alot the dark pokes also we have switcheroo that is similar to beat up ty
  3. paulosedric

Life Thread Do Paulao

Sooo yea I'll start my own lt yey! First a little about me Well my name is Paulo I have 21 years old and studying mechanical engineer xD I started on pad on january 2011, I have stopped some times but i'm always here following the news. Now i'm back for real trying to enjoy this game even more...
  4. paulosedric

[Donation] here is the deal

rightttttt so there i was friday like 8 pm right? Then i think wow a sylveon would be nice am i right? so i decide to donate to get my cute ticket because im poor in pad and in rl aswell but i'm poorest(?) in pad. so Ive chose the method and since i'm poor like starvation everyday ive choose...
  5. paulosedric

Houses

I would like to propose a new way to buy houses in PA, similar to the other game who-must-not-be-named Nowadays the best houses on PA are a great investiment, people pay thousand of dollars to get one but the system to get it is(in my opnion no hate pls) a little bit unfair. Currently the...
  6. paulosedric

Guild

Add the possibility to create several stages of rankings on a guild for instance Leader Vice Leader Member Semi member trainee Why add that? It will give more diversity, will open a bunch of options and will be more fun thats all thx bye
  7. paulosedric

@new deco

Soooo how does it work? Raissa said on her post that to get the snow globes we needed to craft 8 ice statues to get the achiev, well i crafted all 8 but i havent got any doll or snow globes :/ am I beeing more nb then the usual?
  8. paulosedric

Bug with Mega Stone

Hellow peeps Today, after I finished the first mission of the Halloween Event with my main char (Paulo Sedric) I decided to pass my pokes to my second char(Lostelle(coincidence right?(kinda creepy(help)))) then I discovered a bug. How u may ask? Simple. I keep my Gardevoirite in my pokeball bag...
  9. paulosedric

LoL

Just dropping by to show it: #wicked
  10. paulosedric

bugged

could someone remove him from there? 18:39 You see Sylknight (Level 75). She is a trainer from Celadon She is Game Master of the Couter (Impostor). Position: {x = 4465, y = 4035, z = 6}. World: Platinum
  11. paulosedric

party tournament comming soon?

GOGOGOGO xD
  12. paulosedric

Magneton

Idk if i'm beeing stupid or what but appears it isnt dropping nothing, isnt possible to open and dont appear a msg in server log
  13. paulosedric

New quest!

YOW! After these bombastic announcement ITSSS TIME! Well blessings are coming and like the winter we must be ready for them! My idea is: make a quest where we can get all of them in one place with a discount, something like Inquistion! So get ready people ALL GYM LEADERS will be looking for...
  14. paulosedric

Rollsbacks

are u guys kidding? everyday now there is rollback this rollback now in diamond made me lost tm10 rock blast that I've just looted. First time in this game i have some loot and then BOOM the destiny throw shit in my face. nice. ps:title fail
  15. paulosedric

Future Tournaments

Hey guys, my suggestion is to record those tournaments. Today i could participate but i would like to see how it goes. Before Alba used to stream via twitch tv i think or something like that. You guys could create a channel on youtube or other site like this to upload those videos it will also...
  16. paulosedric

Shop do Paulão

Shop do Paulão Well I decided to make a shop BUY: DRAGONITE 130 WITH REFLECT AND SS Offer here or msg in game Paulo Sedric
  17. paulosedric

Buy

Buy tm blizzard offer here or in game > Paulo Sedric
  18. paulosedric

Rebalance

It's been a while since a new team take over the rebalance, in the past few months a lot have been talked about it, a rebalance that will finally be good and with a good proposal as makarno topic "rebalance project" showed us. I think that a lot of people was expecting that with the halloween...
  19. paulosedric

Buy

Buy Alakazam 130 Offer here or in game : Paulo Sedric
  20. paulosedric

Buy

Buy blissey 120+ with or without tms, msg here or ingame Paulo Sedric ;d
Back