Welcome!

Search results

1. Fafon

Padventures Brasil Back?

should I back to play 'n bring back out 1st and best fansite br? why? give me a reason! Devo eu voltar com o primeiro e melhor fansite? Porque? Me de um motivo!
  2. Fafon

Reason why site is offline.

PA. Moving to other dedicated, wait patiently.
  3. Fafon

Auto Event to head staff

over there you can configure your msg, type, delay, place and which pokemons. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -<raid> <!--Announcements--> <announce message="YOUR" type="Event" delay="1000"/> <!--Single Spawns--> <singlespawn delay="60000" z="00" y="0000" x="0000" name="Dragonite...
  4. Fafon

[IMPORTANT] Donation for Brasillians!

Hello, folks. I've talked with Alba about Donation for Brasillians, just check what I posted in PAdventuresBR. For you. This payment sistem is a complete sistem to you buy things in web in a safety, easy and quickly way. - If your diamond didnt be delivery within 14 days, you will get...
  5. Fafon

Walken - Insulting

What you from staff from PA have to say about it?
  6. Fafon

[Proposal] TeamSpeak server for Padventures players!

Hello, PAdventures! I come here to proposal a good and effective service that almost of MMORPG uses, its called TeamSpeak, to those who dont know what is it, I'll explain to ya. Why TeamSpeak? With rock solid performance, stability, and scalability the TeamSpeak 2 client and server has been...
  7. Fafon

PADVENTURES BRASIL. 1st Supported Fansite for Brasillians

Since the trouble I was yesterday, and I did promise to myself while it didnt solve I would take it off, for those who helped me, even in 'thinking', thanks, hope you get what did wish to me in double. It's online now, those who used it, feel free to use again. the 30' track thats gonna make...
  8. Fafon

Closing thread wont solve anything!

WHERE IS THE REASON? WHY I WAS DELETED? WHY MY GF WAS DELETED? MAIN THREAD: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?12868-I-was-deleted.
  9. Fafon

I was deleted.

Why I was deleted? You didnt say anything............. You just cut our fishing SKILL...... We couldnt fish, we was in team speak, LAUGHING... like 'HAHAHA WE CANT FISH LOOK THAT!!' then, it came a wave of MASSBAN, the list came below. Proof why we was deleted. Kairly Lokomello Second...
  10. Fafon

[New] Supported Fansite Program

Hello, Padventures! I came here to tell you guys that PAdventures made a new program named Supported Fansite that offers information in multi-language to those who dont understand english as good as they wish to, I had this idea when alot of friend were asking me for what that does work, how...
  11. Fafon

Padventures brasil - seu guia completo!

Padventures Brasil - Seu guia completo! Olá pessoal, eu desenvolvi um fansite direcionado aos jogadores brasileiros, lá você encontrará dicas, quests e noticias sobre as atualizações do jogo! Acessem e divulguem! http://www.padventuresbr.com
  12. Fafon

[READ THIS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE] ADMIN, GM or W/E

I were working in a fansite since a couple of weeks ago, its directed to Brasillian people, since most of the brasillian player dont acess forum usualy. Its based in PHP, Ajax, JSCRIPT, HTML, CSS and uses SQL as database, I wont display the URL untill I know with who I might talk to get...
Back