Welcome!

Search results

1. Renett

koob

I'm really in need to get into contact with koob, someone tell him to loggin on msn/skype. PS: Sorry for making this thread, already tried others way. This is my last resource.
  2. Renett

Doação via SMS PagSeguro

Doação via SMS PagSeguro Um novo sistema foi adicionado ao PagSeguro para quem usa celulares da operadora Oi. A partir de agora é possível doar via SMS, lembrando que é necessário ter o sistema Oi Paggo acionado em seu aparelho e possuir uma conta PagSeguro.
  3. Renett

MSN Group discontinued! (Portuguese)

Due to immature attitudes (perhaps jealousy) of one of the administrators (MSN group), it will no longer be part of our portuguese section. Don't believe a word spoken there, since the intent of the envious is defame the image of our game. Regards, Renett.
  4. Renett

MSN Group descontinuado!

Devido a atitudes imaturas (talvez por inveja) de um dos administradores do grupo, o mesmo não fará mais parte de nossos meios de comunicação. Não acreditem em nenhuma palavra dita lá, já que o intúito do suposto invejoso é difamar a imagem de nosso game. Att, Renett.
  5. Renett

First player to get level 1 [+ outfit bug]!

6. Renett

1° Concurso da Seção Português. Valendo 10 Diamonds!

1° Concurso da Seção Português. Valendo 10 Diamonds! Comentários aqui.
  7. Renett

PagSeguro lançado!

PagSeguro lançado! Após muitas reclamações, e mais reclamações, finalmente o sistema de doações via PagSeguro está pronto. Os meios liberados por esse sistema são o boleto bancário e o TEF (Transação online). Para fazer uma doção faça [i]loggin[i/] em sua conta no site oficial.
  8. Renett

Having troubles with respawn blockers? Report here!

All the reports must be followed by a screenshot.
  9. Renett

Bulbasaur and Squirtle

Their respawn on Beggining Island are only level 5. At least they should be 10.
  10. Renett

Dex of Char, Bulba and Squirtle on Beggining Island done!

Yes, we found the Bulbasaur, first team on PA. NO SPOIL!
  11. Renett

Leatrix Latency Fix

Everyone who play online games should use this. It's only a simply script that disable one of your Windows (Wont work on Linux or Mac) registry key, forcing your PC aswer for all data packages. It will lower your latency a lot. If you don't like it, simply uninstall...
  12. Renett

Snorlax!

13. Renett

Renett's bugs

I can buy ultra potions and revives with backpacks. I can't use trade below level 8, and Help channel don't have a spell delay. Little bug
  14. Renett

Qual sua opinião, Pokémon Stats

Qual sua opinião, Pokémon Stats Nos últimos dias Koob, Jano, Nino e Alba estavam pensando se deveriam adicionar um sistema onde cada Pokémon teria seus "Stats" e seria possível adicionar "Bonus" nas magias dos mesmos. Eles estavam pensando na possibilidade de distribuir pontos chamados "Spell...
  15. Renett

I am the master of creativity?

There is a Poll on PO forums, it will choose the best phrase about Pokémon Online. So I made one phrase without sence in 5 seconds or less, my phrase translating into english is: "Not everything that roll is Pokéball." :shock: (What causes a little grace in the sentence is a simple rhyme.)...
  16. Renett

True location of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre and Sinnoh

Here is a map of Japan continent showing the location of some Pokémons generations.
  17. Renett

Secondary element

It's possible implement a secondary element in Pokémons? If so, why the team don't do that? I think that would make the game much more dynamic, with more possibilities on time for hunting or battle. Thank you.
  18. Renett

Dive

More one brand-new suggestion, here I go! -What's dive? Dive is like the ability "Ride", but underwater. Whereas that the speed of the character underwater is relatively low, this new ability will increase its speed as "Ride" do. (Yeah, I know that sometimes "Ride" decrease your speed, like...
  19. Renett

Cooldown

This topic is about that time you need wait for use an attack. A huge problem in PO is that you can hunt using only one or at maximum two Pokémons, this makes the gameplay poor. Then my suggestion is that the pokemons recover cooldowns while they are in the Pokeball, don't letting the hunt be...
  20. Renett

Pokémons and its skills

Pokémons and its skills Hello Guys! First of all I want to warn that if you are thinking in post things like: "Forget it, I want to play and it will only make the game take longer to be released". Stop reading here and not post anything, because I don't want that the same mistake happened on PO...
Back