What's new

Welcome!

Secondary element

Renett

Reaction score
It's possible implement a secondary element in Pokémons? If so, why the team don't do that? I think that would make the game much more dynamic, with more possibilities on time for hunting or battle.

Thank you.

Guthez

Reaction score
i agree with you
for example...
geodudes are weak for eletricity
because they are rock / ground
if you use a electric attack on a rock / rock pokemon
or something like that, the damage will be very low

alek

Reaction score
I'm not completely sure but i think the staff has already stated they will not implement second elements, at least not now.

Toddler

Reaction score
There's a big chance that there wont be a secondary element. Also, electric types will have NO effect on rock and ground types unless that electric type uses quick attack or something. If there is a secondary element, Charizard will be weak to electric. Does that sound right? Nah, lol I don't think there will be a second element.

Blez

Reaction score
Toddler said:
There's a big chance that there wont be a secondary element. Also, electric types will have NO effect on rock and ground types unless that electric type uses quick attack or something. If there is a secondary element, Charizard will be weak to electric. Does that sound right? Nah, lol I don't think there will be a second element.
me neither,but stil it would be cool,but i would have to dissagree i would not like to have it implanted.

Thor

Reaction score
Re: Footwear-and-shoes-mbt-shoes

ectrade966 said:
Online now MBT shoes sale ,the model is the most-popolar.we are Cheap mbt footwear wholesaler,Our website must have your favorite style of mbt shoes. high quality mbt shoes from china.

Spam bot plx

Dirtycookies

Reaction score
Guthez said:
i agree with you
for example...
geodudes are weak for eletricity
because they are rock / ground
if you use a electric attack on a rock / rock pokemon
or something like that, the damage will be very low

Electricity does not affect rock/ground pokes :p

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
i think a second element would be a good idea because in the newer games electric does effect rock pokemon however i don't think the PA team should even concider it for the moment as there are far more important things to be done

Back