Welcome!

Search results

1. cwkleinm

Dieing when switching pokemon

Hi all, I've looked to see if there was any post about this, but I could not find any. In the past days I've died a lot in the small second of switching from poke #1 to poke #2. For example: When killing a lapras, my low level heracross is almost dead, so I switch to my hitmonlee and in that...
  2. cwkleinm

Dunsparce Loot

I killed alot of Dunsparce's and i've come to the conclusion that they do not drop ANY loot. My suggestion is that drops atleast something to get a bit of cash back of the balls used on it to catch it. Thats all. The one and only, Kino Catcher
  3. cwkleinm

[Support] Help with World Transfer

Hello, Almost 2 months ago I transfered my character: Kino Catcher, to pearl. Since some real friends started to play in Diamond I really want to transfer back. I Donated to get the diamonds, since I thought that I had the required settings. When I now have the diamonds I get the error: 11:32...
  4. cwkleinm

What did i just see?!

What did i just see?! Is the man who theft all my, kino pim and love hardstyler's pokes, walking on pa again? (danixx a.k.a. saavy) What is this?! Who did he payd? If he can walk after so many banns, the admins can give our pokes back also? Or what? /kino catcher
  5. cwkleinm

About Golduck

Hello everyone, Here i'm gonna explain some things about golduck, finishing with an suggestion. First of all, i do remember golduck as a pretty good water poke, with some weird psychic attacks. The weird psychic attacks do exists: Stunning confusion. This attack makes me having fun exping...
  6. cwkleinm

Exeggutor

I am searching for an exeggutor of level 80+ Leave an offer or msg me in game~ -Kino Catcher-
  7. cwkleinm

Lava island

I got some debugs at the lava island above shamounti island at the normal floor. Havent done anything special, i just walked arround and got some debugs.
  8. cwkleinm

Buying machamp 80+

Buying machamp 80+!!! Offer here or msg me in game: Kino Catcher. Thanks!
  9. cwkleinm

Trade

Hello all of you, Mabye it would be an idea to make some changes to the NPC trade channel. Now the maximum amount of selling items is 100, like 100 fire essenses. It would be way more usefull to upgrade this to like 1,000 or mabye even 10,000 items at the same time!! After hunting charizards...
  10. cwkleinm

Primape

Hello everyone, I know that i am not the only one who thinks that primape should be way more powerfull then it is right now. Primape is a pokemon wich i have NEVER seen at level 100. Why is that? Because he is BAD! I have seen the rebalance idea's of the kanto rebalance, but i still think it...
  11. cwkleinm

Pokes lost due a rollback

Rollback Hello, Yesterday avening I lost my Dragonite 76, Hitmonlee 71 and Golem 75 due to the rollback from august 12th around 23:30 CET. I would like to be contacted by anyone of the staff/administrators if there's any chance of getting my pokémons back. I can explain what I did before the...
  12. cwkleinm

Rollback

Hello, Yesterday avening I lost my Dragonite 76, Hitmonlee 71 and Golem 75 due to the rollback from yesterday around 23:30 CET. I would like to be contacted by anyone of the staff/administrators if there's any chance of getting my pokémons back. I can explain what I did before the rollback, but...
  13. cwkleinm

Moaib saying: "You wanna get hacked''

Hello, Moaid said this to me, and i find it an very serious insult/crime to say something like this, what do you guys think?
  14. cwkleinm

About Hitmonchan

Hello you all, Ive found out that Hitmonchan is a lot weaker then his opponent: Hitmonlee. I think this is because Hitmonlee uses his passive attack way and way more then Hitmonchan. Hitmonlee uses it like 1-3 times when he kills an onyx, Hitmonchan uses it once in 2-3 onyx's that he kills...
  15. cwkleinm

Seaking

Many attacks of seaking are from distance, like horn drill, poision sting. Issent this an bug that it is an distance attack? Because i think other pokemon cant use those attacks, and mabye more, from distance, and just seaking can.
  16. cwkleinm

Holland

NEDERLAND RULES JONGE! wie is iedereen en welk level?!
Back