Welcome!

Search results

1. Lethal Spirit!

Voon's Report (MAP)

Position: [X: 1817] [Y: 3806] [Z: 3].
  2. Lethal Spirit!

Tv bug (Cooldown)

You can't use Tv after seeing your catch list (Computer/Module) for 120 seconds. Not is a big problem, but it still being a bug.
  3. Lethal Spirit!

Forum back :D!

4. Lethal Spirit!

She&Males [LT]

Life thread of friends <3
  5. Lethal Spirit!

Islena: I cant reset my IP Code!!

Isle [10]: My Ip changed and im trying to reset my ip code with "Recovery system (email confirmation). but this mensagge appear. and i cant reset it. someone can help me? i can't enter on my main account ): Main character: Islena (Diamond) Second character: Isle (Diamond)
  6. Lethal Spirit!

[Tv] Doors

Leo already know how work this bug xD if you're recording, and open any door quest, you will get turned back PD: Yep, he can't complete the quest on his last seconds of vip JAjajAJajja
  7. Lethal Spirit!

[TS] Ball Bugged

I cant use/move/release/trade/heal/ kingdra's ball
  8. Lethal Spirit!

Halloween Haunter

Can't evolve at Level 70 ;_:
  9. Lethal Spirit!

No corpse and map debug

Ailix got debuged in this position 00:57 Ailix [115]: 01:57 You see debris. Position: [X: 2023] [Y: 3820] [Z: 7]. and Megnium dont have corpse aaahh and pokes with tm dont have coldown to do it
  10. Lethal Spirit!

Tv System [cloned character+Teleport]

if you use 2 click on tv you can open 2 chanel's list close 1 windows and you will appear in the second chanel
  11. Lethal Spirit!

Market TP! No more SPAM in pvp.

I saw that there are a lot of spam in pvp, And it's very annoying when you're dueling I think should make a second teleport called "Market" It could be something like this Here they could do all the spam they want (selling their stuff). Please comment if you like the idea or not.
  12. Lethal Spirit!

Sell Cloned Electrode (Diamond)

Sel cloned Electrode [73] Offers PM to " Dany dizaster "
  13. Lethal Spirit!

<- Resistance LT ->

14. Lethal Spirit!

New Newbiee Lv100!

15. Lethal Spirit!

Padventures Wiki (Spanish!)

He guys!! I have created a Padventures Wiki in spanish to help you :3 The page contains: All 151 Kanto pokemon with DEX and 99 pokemon johto (Sprites with out DEX even) More than 35 quest Good guide for a newcomer Map of all the world and signs in cities Videos and images..! Pokemons -...
  16. Lethal Spirit!

2 Racism

These guys was insulting my nationality for 2hrs xD any gm can do something?
  17. Lethal Spirit!

[Other Bot]

22:11 You see Master Vilum (Level 75). He is a trainer from Celadon He is Sombrero de Paja of the One Piece (Monkey Luffy). Position: [X: 3671] [Y: 3806] [Z: 6]. Video Speed x2
  18. Lethal Spirit!

Video-Quests

Well, I'll post some videos of the quest here, I hope you like it. note: will not be long videos, so I just show you the way of quest Video List: Burning House Quest Pokeflute Quest Pewter Quest Ghost Mansion Quest Desert Quest Celadon Swamp Quest Cemetery Quest Fuchsia Swamp Quest Marowak...
  19. Lethal Spirit!

Sell Low Pokes

kadabra 41, 53 bulbasaur 32, 15 charmeleon 50 starmie 47 persian 30 tauros 49 gaslty 32 gloom 54, 30 Tangela 72 Exeggcutor 44 Psyduck 18 pidgeotto 27, 28, 32, 32 exeggcute 15 slowpoke 20 staryu 11 squirtle 19 meowth 28, 25 venonat 11 rhyhorn 25 drowze 21 clefairy 10 machop...
  20. Lethal Spirit!

[BOTS] Suchy back and Pumass

they are boting and i think he are using MC to play with pumass with bot too
Back