Welcome!

Search results

1. K

[Support] game problems

vengo a contarles, desde hace un tiempo tengo problemas al iniciar con el cliente, se cuelga antes de entrar, alguien me podría ayudar, lo he descargado de la pagina unas tres veces en mis dos pc y nada
  2. K

[Complaint] I won a house auction

good, I'm here because I won a house auction and then he told me that he lost it due to lack of money in the bank, and he had more than 300k in the bank and the auction was for 1k the house, now I try to auction again and not let me As you can see, I have the money for the rent in the bank...
  3. K

[Recovery] lost TM

I notify the loss of a TM100 Fairy Wind that I had in my character sarada, I realized it several days ago, but I thought I had it in my other character or in my brother's account today, thoroughly reviewing I realize that it is not there. To verify, please, it has been lotdated for several days...
  4. K

luxray

Good for here again, I know that they do their best to give us the greatest gratification in the game but I think that in this case, the luxray was below how it was before, since in the location that the set had they removed eerial impulse and They placed rising voltage. Be careful, the attack...
  5. K

luxray

Well, I would like to talk a little about this beautiful pokemon, since when it came out it was a pretty good and expensive pokemon, everyone wanted it. Until now after 4 years I think I can get it, with a lot of effort and love. but I realize that he lacks something, because I see him a little...
  6. K

[Complaint] To whom this may concern vol 2

Again here with all due respect, First of all, I apologize if I did not know how to explain about the exposed subject, but it should be noted that I also do not see a very good education to close the subject without waiting for the responses of the others who make up the staff, I not only asked...
  7. K

[Recovery] To whom this may concern

First of all, I address you with all respect: Mr, Mrs, CM, GM or Adm. The reason for this post is to regard the events that a person close to me presents at the moment. I know it's not my problem and I know it's not of my concern, but I can't let this go by like this because I can't imagine the...
  8. K

[Complaint] Doubt about mega swampert

I have a little doubt, the mega swampert when finishing killing does not give reward or is it a bug? I have killed several and it does not give me anything, or I am not sure if it takes a long time and it disappears? If it disappears I don't agree because it should disappear if it kills the...
  9. K

[Recovery] lost things

Good afternoon, I just lost in the rollback a red bag which contained in it an ultra balls at the exchange of 5k of having just bought and 69 level ball, in the same way I traded a friend 15k of which 10k were his and the Another 5k for the balls and he doesn't have them either. Att Kohnan -...
  10. K

I present this drawback to enter pa

since yesterday I present this drawback, after they closed the server
  11. K

Tm07 draco meteor

Buy tm07 draco meteor pay pure cash
Back