Welcome!

Search results

1. M

achievement with Glaceon Evo..

achievement with Glaceon no is register.. now how i can get this achievement ? already have evo my glaceon thx u
  2. M

[Recovery] lost pokemons "Migve"

yesterday I used.. ferraligart 130 waterpulse typhlosion 110 blaziken 127 lavaplume magmotar 130 lava plume charizard 116 Machamp 126 i dont remenber lvl of typhlo and zard exactly.. but now i cant find this pokes
  3. M

lost pokemons

i need help with pokes lost :S
  4. M

[Support] I need help with IP Limit

hello.. now im using a movil for play this game.. but i have a problem that the device restart the conection and chance the IP.. when im try to play again i need reset the ip limit.. i can disable temporaly this system ? i have this problem every hour.. Thx for Read this.. ATT MIGVE
  5. M

Me.. Retired again.. Migve

Good evening, friends. Today I say goodbye with a lot of pain, but I want to tell you that it was a pleasure to play with you all these years. The reason I retire is that they erased a close friend who motivated me to play with Padventures .. Metalsizor is his name .. if at any time like last...
  6. M

About Fishing (Top Fishing Diamond)

Hello, I hope they are very well, I want to know if they are going to change the fishing rate since I keep raising the skill and nothing I see changes, I think I could add that if you raise the fishing skill in the rods do not miss both the Try to catch something, or sometimes 2 or 3 pokemon...
  7. M

[Recovery] Pokemon lost

lost Magmotar from my house.. 130 with lava plume The house is of my chart Nube I dont know if i lost more pokes.. i can't remember good, but that are my team yersterday in daily quest World: Diamond Thanks for all good hunt ppl
  8. M

i can play.. i have this error..

error 11002
  9. M

bot??

Diamond.. say this in Trade Channel
  10. M

Quien es ese Pokemon ? !!!!!

adivinen !!!!
  11. M

[Buy] Some Items/pokemon

Star Flute Snore Flute Dread Flute Tyrogue low lvl hitmontop low lvl Yamma Female Say u Offer..
  12. M

[Buy] hoem pokemon

buy a hoem pokemon lvl 10-80 say pokemon's name and Price... please...
  13. M

A Idea For Paventures (pokemon origin)(daycare)

Desde hace un tiempo tengo esta idea para saber el origen de los pokemon que queremos meter en la Daycare y es que pongan la informacion del pokemon al dar Trade, la idea es muy simple.. solo q diga si el pokemon salio de un Egg, una Box y fue atrapado normalmente. For a while I have this idea...
  14. M

too many connections

what is that ?
  15. M

bug in RANDOMTECHMACHINEZ

when i had RANDOMTECH and i hunt the Word MACHINEZ this mission deleted the others words "when i hunt M of MACHINEZ this deleted all " Migve - Diamond
  16. M

[Sell] Pokemons

kabuto 41 male Venasaur 130 Male cyndaquiel 22 male Diamonds 1,9k msg with offer "Migve" no acept other pokemons :)
  17. M

fishing :)

i get the first fishing skill #100 :)
  18. M

the pokemon are Troll ( LOL ) cloud

LOL CLOUDS ? hahahaha
  19. M

[Support] help???

what is the help ?
  20. M

[Support] quest log?

why this? :(