Welcome!

Search results

1. mateus79

Reflect Strong Bug

The new reflect system got a bug, i will give a example of what's working with it: Lax and Blissey, dueling, both with reflect they use reflect and go to fight, lax use a fighther move (like dizzy punch) Here's the bug (i think it's a bug because it's absurd ;d): Lax Deal 2500 to blissey...
  2. mateus79

Scyther/Scizor's Passive

I think all players that have this pokes knows the bug of this passive, i just posting this bug to turn it official. When scyther use a passive at the same time of a move that deal 2 or + damages, it got bugged, for example: When you use furry cutter and scyther use evasion, the damage of...
  3. mateus79

Umbreon

What?? the umbreon will continue OP or u will decrease this hellish power? I have a umbreon, and this poke is really motherfuck, shouldn't be too strong like this.
  4. mateus79

Dragonair Tails

What happens with the drop? dont exist nice respaw of dragonairs in game and the tail is really hard to drop, remember that we just can do one of the 3 stronguest stones, so i think it should'nt be really hard to find, it make players nervous ='[.
  5. mateus79

[Support] This Server Down

This Server Down said that's because a update, how's this update? Chrstimans Update? Or the Honorary Jhoto?
  6. mateus79

Daycare and sales in npc

Well, I was going to sell some of the Pokemon Daycare, then the npc was programmed not to buy Pokemon daycare, so I thought, how do we get money? The economy the game going down severely with this, you can say now drop tm, but as we buy tm without money? * TY Edit: Wild Pokemons drops just...
  7. mateus79

Reason of my Deleted Plix?

I am "Rookguarder" My RL that i share my team "Cabelo" And my friends Loly and Armyoflove Got deleted today (04/06/12) Why? I dont know what we does tha'ts ilegal, please just give me the reason. Thanks! Mateus
  8. mateus79

Steelix

Onix > Steelix lol? Tested in pokes that receive 2x damage: Earthcake of onix 105 = 1k Earthcake of Steelix 115 = 800 All moves of Steelix < Onix
  9. mateus79

Ip Security

I trying to enter in my Main Char, but it's with actived IP Security, i try to use the Security Code to change the IP, but i think it dont work in TS, so, where i can use my security code to change the IP in TS?
  10. mateus79

Battle with NPC scyther bug

When you use shedder team with the Scyther, just the Real Scyther attack, the others dont have effect.
  11. mateus79

Sell Chansey 105 Nite 113

Sold!
  12. mateus79

Party Pokemon Exp Share

Uping some pokemons with a friend with exp shared, I see a strong and at same time invisible error: When the EXP is shared and Actived, and your poke and the pokemon of your friend attack, the EXP work correctly (50% to you and 50% to the friend, and the same for both pokemons) But when EXP is...
  13. mateus79

Buy Magmar

NO now, thanks/ closed
  14. mateus79

About Electabuzz

Is too Suxor Pokemon ='[, It's a Magmar Brother with the same desinvolvement, why whouldnot be strong that magmar? with a good Thunder Punch ='] <short>
  15. mateus79

Reward of Present Box

I see that present box just will give 2 items that can be used in Jynx, during this event.. And the others 4 rewards? I think too some of theses will have a function, but i think in one of theses 4 (that is a blue present) have this function when you open: Bad Reward: 70% chance of...
  16. mateus79

About Pure Cash

Hi. This thread is to say about the pure cash in this game. Man, when are you trying to sell a pokemon, the first msg that the Buyer send to you is "Acc Pokes?" This game is totally based in trading poke in other poke, but it decrease a lot the fluent trading system, the economy in this game is...
  17. mateus79

Elements (easy to Ajust)

Pin Missle = Bug, not Poison Electric just deal 1/2 in grass Crush Stomp = Earth, not Normal Added Today \/: (29/12/2011) Crab Hammer = Should be Water Tauros is Normal Type but Fighter Moves dont have double effect in IT (14:16 Your Hitmonlee deals 869 damage to a Tauros. Blaze Kick of a lee...
  18. mateus79

Brazil Padventures

Hello all, I Start a new Wikia project of P.A, in Brazil Language. I talked with Lethall Spirit, and i decided to creat it. I started today, and if you want acces: http://brazilpadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Brazil_Padventures_Wiki I am a iniciat (obveously), and i not have acces for test server...
  19. mateus79

About Blind

I said it in help channel and the Tutor said to me that's a bug and said to me to i post it here, in Bug Reports. The blind effect are with a bug man, is the effect of Mud Shot or Mud bomb, for example, when i hunting with my seadra i see, the effect work in Wild Pokemons, they stay blinded and...
  20. mateus79

Fly attack D=

why have times that Fly attack no deal dmg? i sue it and he down in up of the oponent, but no deal damages, i think 50% of the times this attack miss. fly attack no is much used so i think this post are posted now because it, please see it D= PS: the pokemon flyer down in UP of the oponent, so...
Back