5. Som

Hey bro. What's up?

Hey bro. What's up?
  6. Som

This thing must be fixed,NOW!!!!!

Wesker and Matelus both are nabs. <3
  7. Som

Hi everyone

First of all, I would like to say this: If you feel the necessity, please remove this thread or move it to a different section. Now, I am just here to say hi to all the PA gamers. I know I have been gone from the game way too long and chances are that I wouldn't return anytime soon, but that...
  8. Som

Hey Wichy how are you doing bro? I am good. How's Eloisa? Tell her I said hi.

Hey Wichy how are you doing bro? I am good. How's Eloisa? Tell her I said hi.
  9. Som

For Players Who Want To Know About The Update.

Might come back sometime later this year, not sure yet. Already have a guild name in mind, got to see how many of old Nostalgiacs play on Diamond still.
  10. Som

Yeah I logged on last night and Blue Giant told me that you play Tibia now. :)

Yeah I logged on last night and Blue Giant told me that you play Tibia now. :)
  11. Som

Hope you're well Eli. I know we don't get to see each other anymore, but just wish your studies...

Hope you're well Eli. I know we don't get to see each other anymore, but just wish your studies are going well and you're safe and sound. I am sorry for leaving abruptly without prior notice. :S
  12. Som

For Players Who Want To Know About The Update.

There will always be players who will be impatient and keep making threads asking for a specific date for update. As I scrolled through the forums and checked, I can assure you all work's being done. Now, I don't play this game anymore and don't know any specifics or details, but when I did...
  13. Som

Sorry bro. I had exams. Anyway how are you doing?

Sorry bro. I had exams. Anyway how are you doing?
  14. Som

Retired

Why did he lose his tutorship?
  15. Som

Armin Van Buuren is Back!

Hello and welcome back. :) I remember you from when you helped us to 100+ quest. :P
Back