What's new

Welcome!

For Players Who Want To Know About The Update.

Suggest Name

Reaction score
Well. I've seen many players complaining because the update doesn't arrive.. So I've create this thread.
The update list is organized every day by Hohenheim of the Light.. You all can see it in Maritos signature..
That's the link:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?13303-List-of-all-bugs-found-in-Johto
The list is getting smaller! And yes, update is comming!
Please do not disturb the staff anymore with threads like "UPDATE WILL NEVER COME" cause you're not working hard every day like them.

Thank's.
Suggest Name

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Personally I love threads like this one, because this is a good way to show us your support as players, and yes UPDATE IS COMING!, list is getting smaller and smaller, and the other Hohenheim's thread about new stuff is getting BIGGER!

Kind regards

Harv.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Why the players don't wait for update?
Who got hard work to find bugs and ALOT of bugs? The players or Staff Members and Gm?
Just wait and go lvl until you wait for update. :p

Som

Reaction score
There will always be players who will be impatient and keep making threads asking for a specific date for update. As I scrolled through the forums and checked, I can assure you all work's being done. Now, I don't play this game anymore and don't know any specifics or details, but when I did, people worked behind the scenes to fix a lot of issues with new pokemon and quests and stuff on the test server. The only thing you can do as a player is acknowledge the hard work being put on by others. They too have a life and are giving in that much effort to bring the new release to everyone. Not everything is a bed of roses, there's always a roller coaster ride and many ups and downs and you should support the admins/GMs/tutors/CMs etc. so they know you're behind them and not against them.

Peace out,
Som.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well, there comes a time when we must choose between what is right and what is easy.
Launch the update now would be very easy. But it would not be right;

Supported.
waiting the best. Especially because the update is coming.

;D

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
There will always be players who will be impatient and keep making threads asking for a specific date for update. As I scrolled through the forums and checked, I can assure you all work's being done. Now, I don't play this game anymore and don't know any specifics or details, but when I did, people worked behind the scenes to fix a lot of issues with new pokemon and quests and stuff on the test server. The only thing you can do as a player is acknowledge the hard work being put on by others. They too have a life and are giving in that much effort to bring the new release to everyone. Not everything is a bed of roses, there's always a roller coaster ride and many ups and downs and you should support the admins/GMs/tutors/CMs etc. so they know you're behind them and not against them.

Peace out,
Som.

As always, Im impressed.

But you are still a ghost.

Chori :)

Reaction score
Personally I love threads like this one, because this is a good way to show us your support as players, and yes UPDATE IS COMING!, list is getting smaller and smaller, and the other Hohenheim's thread about new stuff is getting BIGGER!

Kind regards

Harv.

I personally desagree with you, I fin this threads as a way of ass-kissing... Its an opinion though.

Cya.

Som

Reaction score
As always, Im impressed.

But you are still a ghost.

Might come back sometime later this year, not sure yet. Already have a guild name in mind, got to see how many of old Nostalgiacs play on Diamond still.

Reaction score
i waiting update 2 years... in the first event of game gm say : update is comming.

You waited for two years? Dude that is PO I believe, this update was announced 1 year ago, or 1year and 4 months more or less.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
You waited for two years? Dude that is PO I believe, this update was announced 1 year ago, or 1year and 4 months more or less.
Sir, the update has been a plan on PA since this forum works, so please; don't argue if you dont even know..

Reaction score
Sir, the update has been a plan on PA since this forum works, so please; don't argue if you dont even know..
Sir, the update was ANNOUNCED less than two years ago, I dont care when did you guys planned it, we didn´t know (or shouldn´t) until the thread was done 1year and some months ago.

Don´t argue if you don´t understand.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Sir, the update was ANNOUNCED less than two years ago, I dont care when did you guys planned it, we didn´t know (or shouldn´t) until the thread was done 1year and some months ago.

Don´t argue if you don´t understand.
Sir, the update was ANNOUNCED since the day I joined this forum, I wasnt even part of the staff back then, and I knew there was going to be an update.. Don't argue if you don't know.
Kthxbye

Reaction score
Sir, the update was ANNOUNCED since the day I joined this forum, I wasnt even part of the staff back then, and I knew there was going to be an update.. Don't argue if you don't know.
Kthxbye
Sir, you won´t win this (unless someone delete my comments s:)
Announced:
Next Update in Soon!
Started by Nino‎, 05-04-11

If we do some simple maths, we can know that 2 years haven´t pass... Though, if you want to continue arguing show me the thread where the update WAS ANNOUNCED (note: officially, as in Alba,Jano,Nino)... Don´t come again with bs cause I played back in that time (before the ban and after you were registered (July 2010) and never heard OFFICIALLY from it until Nino made that thread (maybe some days before that w/e).

Are you still gonna defend your point?

tl;dr? April 2011 to August 2012 are not 24months.

Back