Welcome!

Recent content by Scarfaces

1. Scarfaces

Screen of the month - September 2023

My beloved friends getting married, and me as the officer of the wedding!
  2. Scarfaces

[Support] Shiny milotic valentine addon.

Hello. I noticed that there's a problem with Milotic addons. The mermaid addon, is showed that is for Shiny Milotic, as the image shows But when you try to search for it, it only shows as Milotic addon. I dont know if its a bug or a missunderstood but can you check it please? Thanks!!
  3. Scarfaces

My view on the Pad these days.

Maybe we can make this more "interactive" idk, posting some news everyday, if there's no important things maybe a daily post, with some info/screens about what happened that day on diamond/platinum, like littles articles for example "Dagugo defeat mega mawile and earned a tm17 doom desire...
  4. Scarfaces

Halloween Event 2018

Its a fucking game, enjoy and have fun. I was high af when i did mine so stop crying xd ,Congratulations to the winners, i think even stin deserves to win but the three of them were great stories.
  5. Scarfaces

[CONTEST] Halloween Pokemon Creepypasta

Charlie Sheen Platinum*
  6. Scarfaces

[CONTEST] Halloween Pokemon Creepypasta

THE DARK GENGAR’S MANSION Time ago, there was a beautiful island near Fuchsia, in Kanto. Surrounded by a huge forest with berry trees, some of those berry trees were very rare, holding special berries that Fairy Pokémon really LOVES, causing that a lot of Fairy Pokémon make their nests there...
  7. Scarfaces

Catch bonus weekend

just enjoy the catch bonus, you guys are confusing me as fuck xd
  8. Scarfaces

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Hello darkness my old friend
  9. Scarfaces

Global Tournament 2018

ash karp pearl
  10. Scarfaces

Pa Player's Paranoia/doubts

Ok why not, i have a little question that might offend some people here, (THATS NOT MY INTENTION) but about my delete, i know that i use some word that might be offensive for some people, but i didnt had any notation or warning in my account, they dont even give me the chance to explain or...
  11. Scarfaces

Players PA Ideas

I dont know if someone say this before. In the anime and some videogames of pokemon there was a tournament called "Battle Factory" or something like that. the concept is that the tournaments was with random pokemon. you choose 6 random pokes and battle against the others so the winner could...
  12. Scarfaces

[Complaint] Deleted

Sure, to Raissa. Saying that is like a dictator, doing whatever she wants. is that an insult? or a reason to deletion without ANY warning, notation, even banishment first ? Sorry but is not an offense.
  13. Scarfaces

[Complaint] Deleted

Hi, i just notice that my character its deleted, without any warning or notation for "Destructive Behavior" by zel. Can you tell me the main reason, why and how long ?
  14. Scarfaces

About Recent Rebalance

Just stop Bohe if the Pokémon works for them or their friends they will not change anything
  15. Scarfaces

About Recent Rebalance

I just saw starmie situation, still seems over powered for me but mah its something (Star spin, Recover, reflect type, stun and the natural cure ab) Purugly well invictus said something, the same happens with Aggron, Steel+rock and a Purugly with rain could easily left him on red HP (Fury...
Back