Welcome!

Recent content by Saemund

1. S

有没有中国人在场?

好。我很高兴认识你。
  2. S

有没有中国人在场?

你好。我的名字是大卫。我不在中国出生的。事实上我是波兰人而且我会说普通话。 你是中国人吗?如果你不是中国人你就会不会说中文?
  3. S

Cloned Scizor Sprite

I love the red Scizor. I wish he could stay ;3 I don't really like the idea of Scizor being any other colour than red. And I also love red Scyther.
  4. S

Deleted

I hope Nino didn't die ;x
  5. S

[OFF] Google Maps Pokemon List!

Pretty cool... You can't catch any Pokemon here? Try with Google... Nice xD
  6. S

Lost pokes

I hope this isn't because of the April Fool's Day... Because I'm sure the PA administration can do better :x
  7. S

Guild Tournament

I think it's a good idea, however, I also think that this definitely needs some changes to make it more exciting.
  8. S

My Store

Refresh
  9. S

My Store

Refresh
  10. S

War system ( Guild wars )

"I think going to kill the enemy when hunting would be fun XD" Is everyone here that stupid as I think? Seriously? Killing someone you don't like? This is a Pokemon server, not a damn T****! You want wars? Fine, but let me tell you what they should look like since this is a Pokemon server. The...
  11. S

Deleted Rabanadacomicru

Can you read? If so, please, use that ability to read the forum. You will find out many interesting things, such as that some diamonds were "bugged" so the administration was forced to temporarily delete some players. It happened to avoid spreading of those "bugged" diamonds. So now, take a...
  12. S

[Recovery] Sakuranaii Eliminada Injustificadamente...

It's like a bible... Except that the bible has been translated to many languages... Maybe you should translate and shorten your post, so we don't have to read so many words? It's confusing.
  13. S

My Store

Welcome to my store! Want to buy something? Want to sell something? Or even exchange something for something else? Well, this is a perfect place for you! For any information, as well as if you have any offer, please, contact me on server Diamond in-game. My nicknames are Niccolah and Saemund...
  14. S

Padventures trailer

Great work, really... But... isn't that a little too long? Well, maybe I just feel that way...
  15. S

Make spam here

What the hell?xD
Back