Welcome!

Recent content by roysiwarda

1. R

Padventures android

It will be awesome to have a mobile client to play as tibia does with the flash client or well like lot of other tibia servers do, I don't know if this is possible cuz padventures have more things like sound. I think it will be very useful for player to trade items, do daily , check out some...
  2. R

the client doesnt connect what ip ?

hello !! i play this game and i stop playing some months ago now i have free time to play again but i open my client and put my credential and only said "conecting to login server" and get stuck there forever!! the client its not stopper i can push cancel button or check tutorial setting etc...
  3. R

i want to donate by paypal

how i can donate by paypal ? i have a character lvl 50 ready to donate and when i log in at the web page and try to donate then appear another webpage whit this message " you cant use this method " how i can donate by paypal ?
  4. R

i want to donate by paypal

i have a level 50 character in PA and i want to donate by paypal because is the cheapest method but PA team dont let my donate by that method and i dont know why some people said that you need level 70+ to donate come on that's not correct PA team should let everyone help this proyect at least...
  5. R

bicicle dosnt work

i buy a bike and i go to the same speed all day :/ how i can fix it ?
  6. R

Sprite bug ?

it works! but the first link of the file package doesnt works very well whit the video i download the first one but doesnt works the second one works perfect :) thanks for your help :o srr for my bad english again hahaha at least you understand my words :P
  7. R

Sprite bug ?

i have the 2.4 PA client and i logged in celadon and when i try to enter to the pokemon center mi game crash and i try to log in again but nothink happens a bit time later y try it again and i finnally log in but i was not at the place that my client crash but mi pokemons was a bit low so i...
Back