Welcome!

Raissa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i love the stantler bag, so pretty *.*, but i have a small question :c ... why dont give trophies :'c? i really want a trophie for my house
    Que español quieres aprender? (which spanish do you want to learn?) el que habla Daily, el que habla Mako o el normal? xD (the one that Daily speaks? the one that Mako speaks? or the normal one? xDDDD
    I put 20 diamond Monday so far he has not come. already looked at the site but failed. need the help of tutors you. CM or GM or PA or ADM. I always help me put diamond. only this week did not come. but the proof of 20 diamond and ta ta me all right. help me please I hope to help you guys. Account Name = Chrisan level = 70 = World Diamond. hope helps
    ** . Thank you
    heyy lajrra, i'm gallato, remember me? i'm cannot load my account because my ip... i try in the padventures.org change by e-mail, but when I try to log on the site i see this ''verification code noth match'' . But wtf? i'm recive confirmation at my e-mail with the new password ip. But in the site don't work... can you help me? :(
    face'm begging you please return me to boriscom I never do anything wrong
    dude you never made a shit in life ?? I did this and I'm pedind forgiveness guy please help me ai
    HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back