Welcome!

Raissa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Open URL: http://1.1m.yt/KaZFbwkIT.png

Quiero borrar el personaje de una cuenta que ya no uso, pero quiero usar nuevamente el nombre de ese personaje en mi cuenta original!, me doy a entender?, Agradecería mucho tu respuesta de ayuda!.

Nombre del personaje que quiero borrar: Larry Marquez
    Mundo: Diamond

PD: Graicas por leer esto, Feliz dia cuidate y mucha suerte!.
    Raissa Please'm Asking You Look What The mistake they made Voces Deletaram A My Account Database Do I understand Voces needed space, plus I have another account that you guys gave me ban without my having done anything against the rules, I am you asking to check and please reconsider this ban ?? please
    Raissa Can Tell Me Why The Deletaram From my Data bank account, I had Varios Pokemons In it Tods What I Wore ??
    At Least I Can Help In another Thing I Have An Account So That They gave Ban Nela No Reasons Concrete, Can Please Remove The ban it for me to come back to play ???
    Good afternoon CM, I came Request From Your Help I, I I For One Time No Play was Busy With School, Now More Like To Back Playing However I Had Two Bills And I'm Not Getting Log In No Delas.
    Can you help me, I was talking With Tutors And They Said That Only You Can Help Me.
    Mam pytanie odnośnie nowego questa, a mianowicie - Ta Lugia w final roomie jest ''dexable''? Czy dexy można tylko podczas najazdów, jeśli chodzi o legendy?
    Raissa has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Wyczyść sobie skrzynkę, co by mogli się z Tobą co poniektórzy skontaktować. :p
    I agree with that but in 14 days pus denuevo use my account?
    and what will happen to my premium days, boy want to sell some of my pokes
    so if you could unlock pokes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back