Welcome!

Recent content by Puggyzera

1. P

Valentine battle pass

What were the pokes that can come from Kalos box 3/4? That info isn't in any of the sites! Glad if you share!
  2. P

Pvp - guild war system

Nobody does it because actually you need a huge process to start the war, the idea is fix the enemy guild and it stays in pvp constantly between the members from the guilds
  3. P

Catch system (BALL THROW SYSTEM)

Hey guys, I noticed a really boring problem when i'm hunting, fishing or killing a huge amount of pokes that I want to caught in the game, that is throwing balls with the mouse on them. Maybe if we make a system simple like the "!hide_bodies" but to configure what kind of pokeball we want to...
  4. P

Pvp - guild war system

Hey guys, It's a suggestion that we can improve the pvp in the game (not just in the pvp area, red or blue but in all map like Tibia), for example, if two guilds accept a war state you can kill another enemy guild member everywhere you want, in respawns or anywhere else in the game. If you want...
  5. P

[Recovery] Parasect quest - LOST 2 HELD ITENS - health candy and XP ROTO

Hello guys, today 29/03/2021 I uped a parasect 45 that i caught and give to npc bill to get the TM 45 Attract as a reward from the quest, the thing is that i left in the parasect a Health Candy and a Roto XP and the itens had gone with the parasect and i want to recover them i think that the...
  6. P

Ks in shiny (fly and wait for me to kill the resp and makes it appear) - last soldier

https://imgur.com/a/e0bRMc1 <- this is the link where in portuguese language he admits he had done the ks, he just logged and started killing my shinies, fly away and kill again, sorry for being newbie in posting here
  7. P

Ks in shiny (fly and wait for me to kill the resp and makes it appear) - last soldier

Today (26/03/2021) a staff member said for everyone that it is illegal shiny ks, especially if you stay flying and kill just the shiny that a guy have all the work to make it appear and we as a community we must respect each other, what will happen to that player? Nothing? I will add the prints...
  8. P

[Recovery] LOST 31K 26/06/2020 in the gameworld close

And also the 35 premier balls that i had won from daily login disappeared :/
  9. P

[Recovery] LOST 31K 26/06/2020 in the gameworld close

Hello guys, i had collected money pending on my pokemons sells today in the morning before the WORLDCLOSED from an Alolan Raichu 109 M (15k), Galvantula 111F (6.5K) and others that i don't remember exactly because were many but it was today (26/06/2020), i just remember that i put everything in...
  10. P

[Complaint] Quest - Avalanche Hazard (NERF)

So basically you have on each pokemon rescue (Torchic,Mudkip,Teddiursa,Poochyena,Makuhita and Aipom) 57,14% of chance of winning (07 spot, 04 you win, 03 you loose) and even if u are lucky that you got 05 successful attempts, the last one the 42,86% of losing chance can happen and you'll be...
  11. P

So basically, Darken tried to help me showing me a pattern, that if the poke appears in the yellow spots you have a chance, if appears in the red you lost by timing AND EVEN WHEN APPEARS IN THE YELLOWS SPOT IF YOU GO TO THE WRONG YELLOW SPOTS YOU MAY LOST THE TIMING, so it's somewhow stupid the...
  12. P

Hey man thanks for the helping, even in the game chat and the type to use battle mode, but as we see talking to each other when u come to diamond server to help, you see that we come to the conclusion that the quest is bugged because we can't use ride,fly or even byke/motorbike :/
  13. P

Hello guys, so the main topic of this thread is about the quest "Avalanche Hazard" (the umbreon outfit reward with may) http://en.padventures.info/Avalanche_Hazard It seens almost impossible to conclude the question in the time that is given, and IS SUPOSSED TO BE A LVL 10 QUEST, me in lvl 115...
  14. P

[Recovery] SUPORT - ASKING FOR CLEMENCY xD

Hello, Staff Members! So this is my first post in this account and in this forum since that i used to participate a loot when i was playing in my main account during the years 2012/2016 that the main nick was Giancarlo, that is actually my name by the way and in that account I got banned by...
Back