Welcome!

Recent content by Prexius

1. Prexius

Topic for small issues

Dear Staff, I have experienced the same problem. Apparently there's some kind of bug. I've experienced it one time earlier with the Pikachu Cosplay Box that was supposed to be received on day 6 from 'Daily May'. For now, I have received all rewards from the 'Premium Daily', so I think the bug...
  2. Prexius

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Prexius 75k
  3. Prexius

Topic for small doubts

Hello, Alolan Sandslash cannot learn Doom Desire. I was wondering whether there is any reason for this, or that it is just forgotten to add it to the TM learnset. If there is no reason for it, can it please be added to the TM learnset? Thanks in advance.
  4. Prexius

[Recovery] Rollback due to crash at around 20:45 CEST

Dear Staff, Yesterday around 20:40 CEST I bought a Melmetal that had been put, for just 10 seconds, in the market because I had contact with the seller. A few minutes right after the trade was completed, the server crashed and went down. After this crash, the trade had been reversed, I got my...
  5. Prexius

Funny trade offers

Haha no one knows the 'right' price ;)
  6. Prexius

Winter On Padventures

Just a thought: isn't it possible to give 3, 2 and 1 winter token(s) to the top 3 fraggers respectively? In that way less winter tokens will be brought into game due to the snowball event. Plus, Direns is good perhaps, but he's not always the top fragger, as he did not win the ice stone...
  7. Prexius

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Prexius 345
  8. Prexius

Christmas 2019

Hello, For how long will Christmas Jynx stick around? The 10th of January as well?
  9. Prexius

[Recovery] Lost pokemons - character: Avellana

Oke, too bad. Thank you for the clarification! You may close this thread in that case. Kind regards, Prexius
  10. Prexius

Dear Sting, Thank you for your response. However, this information applies to my character 'Prexius' I assume. It's indeed correct that I have these pokemons, but I was talking about the pokemon recovery of the character 'Avellana' (he had somewhat the same team as me :P). Could you please take...
  11. Prexius

Dear staff, Last week my brothers and I wanted to play PAdventures once again. Khylithos' and my (Prexius) pokemon teams were still present from the time when we retired (~2016). However, my other brother's character, Avellana, had no team left on this character. He had all kind of pokemons...
  12. Prexius

[Recovery] PIN Recovery

Dear staff, I've come back to play again after a stop of several years. However, I forgot my PIN code. How can I reset or retrieve my code without mailadress, since the mailadress I used for this forum account does not match the mailadress I used for my player account apparently. Could you...
  13. Prexius

[PA Tournament 2016 PLATINUM] - Sign up here!

Name: Zico Chain Stage: B
  14. Prexius

[Recovery] Forgot my PIN

Oke, my PIN is fixed. Thanks for the help ;) This thread can now be closed.
  15. Prexius

[Recovery] Forgot my PIN

I want to prove it, how can I do an e-mail confirmation?
Back