Welcome!

Recent content by Ozai

1. Ozai

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

Apparently you don't participate in Guild Wars, and yes the level gives you an advantage in life and speed, but it is not all that is needed to be the most killer. About the paralyze runes and magic walls you don't need those things in war, that's why you have pokemons with stuns attacks (like...
  2. Ozai

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

Hi Raissa let me said something about yours reasons: - "Adding current war system in my opinion was a big mistake. The most useless thing in this game, Hohen just wasted his time for that" R= Maybe it's useless to you but there are players who like the system. A while ago, Maritos and I...
  3. Ozai

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Ozai 120k
  4. Ozai

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Really nice finally give a reward for players that have many years playing. Thanks for that im since 2010 when PA starts. I just have a proposal that would give an extra on this new achievements and also players would give them a new purpose to spend more time playing PA just by having a new...
  5. Ozai

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Water, Rock, Fire, Grass & Ghost Ozai
  6. Ozai

Lotto Games #2

Nick: Ozai World: Diamond Ticket ID #100 Number: 7 10 27 30 41 49 Ticket ID #666 Number: 1 5 10 25 35 45 Ticket ID #27 Number: 3 7 17 27 37 47 Ticket ID #92 Number: 2 12 22 32 40 42 Ticket ID #1099 Number: 9 10 19 29 39 49
  7. Ozai

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Hi everyone. I have lot of time no comment on this forum. It is very sad to see this. I'm a Pearl player also a long time ago was a staff at Pearl, and is sad to see closed Pearl Btw, I have a question (I dont know if was already ask) ¿Pokemons of daycare will stay on daycare at diamond...
  8. Ozai

Children's Day Lottery

Ozai Pearl
  9. Ozai

Cost of changing main City.

I think it will be better if put, xxxxhd for changing city for a bit of time, but if he/she want to be permanent need to pay on diamonds... (amount of cash, time and diamonds is yours decision) Regards, Ozai
  10. Ozai

Players PA Ideas

Some Ideas: (Maybe they are already, idk) - I think we need respawns that need team (2 or more players) to hunt starting on 130+, them respawns that need team to hunt 140+, 150+, 160+...... (Maybe can need quest to enter to this respawn) - Make like fightzone 130 (I think that is the name is...
Back