What's new

Welcome!

Cost of changing main City.

Barystas

Reaction score
15:50 Sr. Eko: Are you sure you want to change your residence for 1 diamond???

This is the reason why I'm here writing this.

I don't know why staff decided to increase the price of changing city for like 100 times than it was before, but I have my guess. Even if my guess is correct it's in my opionon worse way to solve this problem, and at least most stupid way.
I guess it's all about bunch of FACC people using it as a teleport to another city without DACC and I understand, why Staff want to make change in this matter. Only thing which I cannot understand is current price of changing my city for another. 1 diamond per change, really? Why don't you set for example 100 hd for change and make it possible only once per 24h or something like that? But diamond, seriously? I don't know if it's all about monnies flowing into pockets or just stupidity, because cases like this will bring (in my opinion) death for this server.

So my question is: Why current price of changing city is like 100x bigger than yesterday and why it's in diamonds, not in HD? In my opionion 100HD per change and setting something like "cooldown" for idk, 24h will make this problem go away and staff will be in community eyes clean, because now only thing what I have in my mind is empty pocket, and the plan is to fill it up with players monnies and this is another way to collect some extra $ from donations.

Thanks for reading and waiting for reasonable Staff reply,
Bialy Wilk.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Sometimes its quick teleportation,but ye if you want to ppl use it less make it like 50hd and all solved..but diamonds ? NO TY, at end we will paying all with diamonds
when that day come,no one will play...so good luck with that

huberto

Reaction score
We were obligated to pay diamonds for residence change long time ago. Even if this is more like back to "normality" than higher price, its kinda overkill. I hope it was a little, not intended mistake in last update, if not, Sir Eko will probably bankrupt again.

Barcelo

Reaction score
Come on Staff, really? Why throw down new players? We all know how hard it is to get a diamond and for Premmy and now put it to change city, that atrocity finally put 20-30HD cost (1 hour of hunt, you get it +-) , because many people play Lilycove, Pewter, Celadon. If there are no players, they can not profit from the game.

regards

Szacho

Reaction score
My ideas (3 options):

1. 1 diamond like now, but we can change 50 times (for example) our residence. Example: We paid 1 diamond for changing residence for Azalea, NPC inform us that we have 49 changes left. When we use last one, we need to pay 1 more diamond for 50 more changes.
2. 10 hd like earlier, but 1 change per week/2 weeks/3 weeks/month.
3. 100 hd each change, but 1 per day/max. week.

What do You think guys?

Last edited:

Barystas

Reaction score
I'm up to second option. Old price (10hd) and big cooldown. It will solve the problem and will not be a big problem for players, which are not using it as FACC TP.

Ashlan

Reaction score
My ideas (3 options):

1. 1 diamond like now, but we can change 50 times (for example) our residence. Example: We paid 1 diamond for changing residence for Azalea, NPC inform us that we have 49 changes left. When we use last one, we need to pay 1 more diamond for 50 more changes.
2. 5 hd like earlier, but 1 change per week/2 weeks/3 weeks/month.
3. 100 hd each change, but 1 per day/max. week.

What do You think guys?

For me, no. Nothing personal I don't know really why staff change it, I mean it doesn't affect economy at all and it saves you time for do more stuff. Agreed with Michalak and Ludacha.

huberto

Reaction score
Maybe this change is only for incoming event to avoid people abusing Sir Eko to make event much easier on FACC noob char account. But its only my thoughts.

Tsotss

Reaction score
This change is joking for mr too xD.
Limitations will be enough. 1/2 per day and one change 50-100hd.

Barystas

Reaction score
So they should make 7 days cooldown, not raise the price. Same effect.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe this change is only for incoming event to avoid people abusing Sir Eko to make event much easier on FACC noob char account. But its only my thoughts.

That's the right thought. It has been changed for event time.

Tsotss

Reaction score
So they should make 7 days cooldown, not raise the price. Same effect.
In my opinion they won't do this becouse is event, players would make this asap and maybe they will need diamonds. Diamonds = donate, of course is someone can do it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
And it will be changed to 10 hd per change after event?

It will be changed for money + some delay

In my opinion they won't do this becouse is event, players would make this asap and maybe they will need diamonds. Diamonds = donate, of course is someone can do it.
It's not about donations. Players won't just spend diamonds all the time to do easy teleports. I'd dobout about bigger amount of money, some rich ppl could do

Last edited:

Ozai

Reaction score
I think it will be better if put, xxxxhd for changing city for a bit of time, but if he/she want to be permanent need to pay on diamonds... (amount of cash, time and diamonds is yours decision)

Regards,
Ozai

Back