1. Jose Antonio

Rebalance Discussions

improved Mamoswine life :/
  2. Jose Antonio

Mini Lottery 3/10

Jose Antonio Pearl
  3. Jose Antonio

Padventures Doesn't answer

the reason that im pretty sure you have some event message its the server log its red but my bad, sorry, mmm then you try to quit shades and the volume and if this dont work a didnt know how help you luck :)
  4. Jose Antonio

Padventures Doesn't answer

disable event message and come again
  5. Jose Antonio

Why Fascism?

had an amazing idea (make platinum pvpfull or make a world pvp full) (pros: more people interesting in this world come)
  6. Jose Antonio

Market Bug

wait until the offers ends
  7. Jose Antonio

an opinion of a friend

they do nothing because i said before know nothing about economy
  8. Jose Antonio

an opinion of a friend

the rewards and the price you get in catcheable pokemons its nothing compared to other Events Pokemons, someone new here dont have chance to grow up by itself, it is as if a country follow the same minimum wage for 20 years and is now with the rewards of the quest, with that you can not buy...
  9. Jose Antonio

an opinion of a friend

It is what they have been doing, getting expensive Pokemon, breaking the monetary stability of server, so I think doing that and eliminating one 0 (remove coins), making 200k to 20k (Mexico style) the server will survive longer
  10. Jose Antonio

an opinion of a friend

if my english its bad sorry doesnt my native lenguage
  11. Jose Antonio

an opinion of a friend

I'll start talking about how some actions in place to help the server make it worse: Speaking of the new system of promotion (Facebook bag and the reffeal box) you try to attract more people to the server and what you do is delete the players who are already playing the server (i know they...
  12. Jose Antonio

Event pokes are stronger than normal pokes?

Hi today was skrolling in the fanpage in facebook and see this in a picture So i want to know, events pokemon are stronger than normal pokemons? Thanks :D
  13. Jose Antonio

"Things Behind Curtains"

i always say this, the staff had a intense relationship/friendship with players, sorry to say the bad word but in TIBIA i didnt see any gm playing in pvp and banned for little things, and i know its diferent but TIBIA has long time(like 20 years) online, so my opinion its "STAFF youre like god...
  14. Jose Antonio

Pokémon Bond/Affection/Connection! (Afinidade Pokémon!)

(1. Encourage/stimulate leveling up Pokémon) its the only one that sound amazing, the third point could destroy the server because all pokemons be te same ever, will be weird see a skinny snorlax, i mean snorlax since ever was fatty also to many pokemon but the first idea was amazing so many...
  15. Jose Antonio

Rebalance Cloned Pokes

make cloned pokes a little more strong and make shinys pokemon, no a respawn only came 1 o 2 per week to make it rare to catch and you had a expensive pokemon and more fun to padvetures
Back