What's new

Welcome!

"Things Behind Curtains"

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcecreamBoy

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, let's go. I play this game for many years; I've dedicated good part of my time to it, having fun, meeting new friends... However, I was always "supicious" about the game system, the players and the staff. I always saw some kind of connection between some players and staff; certain "friendships" between them and I always tried to find an answer. I've reached many conclusions. Lemme give you an example: Certain players with new pokemons, showing up from nowhere, richs, and with some kind of friendship with the staff. Some members of the "Old" staff also told me that there is "a little help to some players on the server". I've passed some time trying to find an answer to all of this. Well, now I'm gonna post some prints with simple and true things, and you from staff tell me what is it. Obs: Let the thread open to people see and give their humble opinion. (I accept critics.)
Icecreamboyx - Diamond

KNtinvzw.png

"Here we go. It's kinda weird
I never check market, I only do it when there's a begginner, and I search cheap pokemons to give him; and if you double-click at "price'
shows the most expansive pokes
there were some trolls
magikarp etc
and below
luxray, bronzong and toxic
all of them from this guy
dude...
at this moment, i said at the skype's group
i really think it's weird people coming from nowhere and have the most expansive pokes in the game
it's the one with the werewolf outfit, isn't it?
dude.
when I said it
"X Staff Member"
showed up
and when I checked market again
the pokes weren't there anymore :/
yes, it is him"

Gn1RNEIPw.png

(referring to Torment Xtreme)

"I didn't know about this one
yes, he has aero's catch
but... tell me what you know
if want, of course
??
: D
Well, he has a weird contact with Raissa
and zertrox
he's rebalancer
future gm
do you see how much she jokes around with him?
he has access to everything.
even being an younger staff than (Player, player, player)
he has much more influence"

_tWIZ7PgT.png

(Referring to Torment xtreme)

"mini events, they always use him
which I don't even care...
but has something behind it
well, they created a group, at skype
where they excluded the tutors
and we ended up without access to the news
events.
we don't know anything... rebalances etc"

cpRLke22z.png

(Referring to Lajrra)

"'there is some kind of bonus for some who make donations'
or buy products that aren't at the store, like tms etc
very rude, she said: of course not... never
they don't trust on brs ^^
we are excluded
indeed"

Justified

Reaction score
I'm brazilian and for the SS, i could not see anything that could be WRONG. I'm not staying by the STAFF side. I don't doubt that some day on past something happened, but i can't say it happened too.

I saw some Luxaray for 99999999999k, for example, but i always think it's the GM character just to show new Pokémon. Anyway, i can't really say something about them.

I think, there will be always some "dirty" ppl everywhere, i'm not talking there is, but, about the group without TUTORS, they are right, if we give too much information for every tutor, someone will be knowing stuff before every update/change on Pokémon.

Last edited:

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
i always say this, the staff had a intense relationship/friendship with players, sorry to say the bad word but in TIBIA i didnt see any gm playing in pvp and banned for little things, and i know its diferent but TIBIA has long time(like 20 years) online, so my opinion its "STAFF youre like god, and in real life i didnt see any GOD walking and playing with people, so make your work a anonymous and dont get involved with players

paulosedric

Reaction score
i always say this, the staff had a intense relationship/friendship with players, sorry to say the bad word but in TIBIA i didnt see any gm playing in pvp and banned for little things, and i know its diferent but TIBIA has long time(like 20 years) online, so my opinion its "STAFF youre like god, and in real life i didnt see any GOD walking and playing with people, so make your work a anonymous and dont get involved with players

actually there was gms that were pvp players, they banned entired guild who was in war against their team. Thats one of the reasons that there isnt gms in tibia anymore

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i cant speak about Tor. i have no proof but one thing im right, there are lot of people who in the past could have abused of many bugs , people like stik, some pls i wont mention, and some other mexicans. I remember than guys like izzy and others i wont mention too found bugs that were undetectable, and if izzy was detected is because he spoke and we dont even trust or belive on the story he said.
So then, it made me think that after they fixed this "bug", how would they know if there could be people who in the past abused of this bug and didnt report it or speak about themself?

Some catchs of aerodactyl and some cloneds are even kinda rare, i remember raszagal catching everything he wanted in the period of time he promised in his guild channel, like catchs could be done by our hands...

I know right now there are lot of bugs that have been fixed, i know we dont have lot of these people anymore, but its unfair that some of them are still playing :p

i remember that when i reported izzy, all the posibilities to have a chance for me to become "something" were closed , i felt bad that after reporting something ilegal, i got a del from someone, and i was disqualified for everything, some people are "banned" to get or become something else, and are probably because they or we cant be unfair, justice is all we look.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Well, let's go. I play this game for many years; I've dedicated good part of my time to it, having fun, meeting new friends... However, I was always "supicious" about the game system, the players and the staff. I always saw some kind of connection between some players and staff; certain "friendships" between them and I always tried to find an answer. I've reached many conclusions. Lemme give you an example: Certain players with new pokemons, showing up from nowhere, richs, and with some kind of friendship with the staff. Some members of the "Old" staff also told me that there is "a little help to some players on the server". I've passed some time trying to find an answer to all of this. Well, now I'm gonna post some prints with simple and true things, and you from staff tell me what is it. Obs: Let the thread open to people see and give their humble opinion. (I accept critics.)
Icecreamboyx - Diamond

KNtinvzw.png

"Here we go. It's kinda weird
I never check market, I only do it when there's a begginner, and I search cheap pokemons to give him; and if you double-click at "price'
shows the most expansive pokes
there were some trolls
magikarp etc
and below
luxray, bronzong and toxic
all of them from this guy
dude...
at this moment, i said at the skype's group
i really think it's weird people coming from nowhere and have the most expansive pokes in the game
it's the one with the werewolf outfit, isn't it?
dude.
when I said it
"X Staff Member"
showed up
and when I checked market again
the pokes weren't there anymore :/
yes, it is him"

Gn1RNEIPw.png

(referring to Torment Xtreme)

"I didn't know about this one
yes, he has aero's catch
but... tell me what you know
if want, of course
??
: D
Well, he has a weird contact with Raissa
and zertrox
he's rebalancer
future gm
do you see how much she jokes around with him?
he has access to everything.
even being an younger staff than (Player, player, player)
he has much more influence"

_tWIZ7PgT.png

(Referring to Torment xtreme)

"mini events, they always use him
which I don't even care...
but has something behind it
well, they created a group, at skype
where they excluded the tutors
and we ended up without access to the news
events.
we don't know anything... rebalances etc"

cpRLke22z.png

(Referring to Lajrra)

"'there is some kind of bonus for some who make donations'
or buy products that aren't at the store, like tms etc
very rude, she said: of course not... never
they don't trust on brs ^^
we are excluded
indeed"
If Pandorah has someone suspicious to report, he should talk with higher staff members and not you, but ok.

avnmWI7RI.png

LE8IJFUZI.png

I hope you didn't get tired of waiting.
Well, after 3 years being staff (If I'm not wrong), I didn't see any kind of proof, are you telling me this thread is a valid argument to report a staff selling pokemons for rl cash?

I'm brazilian and for the SS, i could not see anything that could be WRONG. I'm not staying by the STAFF side. I don't doubt that some day on past something happened, but i can't say it happened too.

I saw some Luxaray for 99999999999k, for example, but i always think it's the GM character just to show new Pokémon. Anyway, i can't really say something about them.

I think, there will be always some "dirty" ppl everywhere, i'm not talking there is, but, about the group without TUTORS, they are right, if we give too much information for every tutor, someone will be knowing stuff before every update/change on Pokémon.
This Luxray was from Pecunia (Pecunia is Jano's character in Diamond).

I'm sorry Sir, but I'm not a God neither a robot. We are staff members and we must be professional yes, but there is no need to make us ghosts and not having any kind of contact with players.
I don't care if you see us as any kind of workers, but we are volunteers and we have the same rights to play/have friends/log/show ourselves in PA as you do.

Oh and yes, there is another group without many tutors from our staff, the name is "Rebalance group". I believe the name means something, there is a team who works with rebalance and we wouldn't work properly in a group with every staff member there, firstly cuz it would be a group with more than 20 persons and it would have much spam, and second cuz none but Rebalance group needs to know anything about changes before being applied.
If you ask me if we talk about other things non-related with balance? Obviously, we are not Gods/workers/robots.
I shouldn't even say those things cuz none needs to know how we do our work, but there is no way to make some players stop with those "movies".

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
Well Tiago, you told me Andyrax got demoted (or stopped playing) for "suspicious" pokemon's sale in real cash. Why are you saying it now?
Not related to real cash pokemon's sale, how do you use to call Raszagal? Raszacrash?
You were better when you were just a person (and a friend of mine too). Now, you're nothing more than a puppet.

As always, Players x Staff, players are wrong and staff right. But, if staff is good and do the job fair, how can you explain me this?
4ovM_j1Vx.png

This game has once both servers full of players (the time it was 500/500), without even events happenning.

PS: Forgot to mention. "Players" don't count asslickers.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Well Tiago, you told me Andyrax got demoted (or stopped playing) for "suspicious" pokemon's sale in real cash. Why are you saying it now?
Not related to real cash pokemon's sale, how do you use to call Raszagal? Raszacrash?
You were better when you were just a person (and a friend of mine too). Now, you're nothing more than a puppet.

As always, Players x Staff, players are wrong and staff right. But, if staff is good and do the job fair, how can you explain me this?
4ovM_j1Vx.png

This game has once both servers full of players (the time it was 500/500), without even events happenning.

U're lying, I've never told you Andyrax was demoted cuz of that, I told you some people says it, but she was demoted cuz she just disappeared from the game.
Raszacrash doesn't mean Raszacash, crash and cash are 2 totally different things. Once again, I've never told u he sold smth for real cash.
I've never stopped to be your friend, you are confusing things. I don't know if you wanted to insult me with "puppet", but I can't get what you mean with that when I just asked you if this thread is a valid proof to report someone. I also don't know why all this anger, like 1-2 months ago the only thing you were asking me was "when will someone be promoted as PT tutor?" "When is the next recruitment to PT channel?" (being friend doesn't mean interest in get something, but we won't go from this way).
I didn't want to say things like that, but I trully can't get why you said I'm not the same person anymore.

Anyway, I forgot to mention, ask Pandorah if asking him to do suggestions to Hoenn Quests isn't trusting him, and also why we don't trust in Brazilian staff members when we have Sky Darkness in rebalance group and Eudinho has access to Test Server.

And stop showing online players at 7 a.m in Europe and after midnight in America.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe Revon is the 2nd Tales in PAdventures.

Follow me boys! haha

Anyway, Pandorah should have written in English imo :p

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
The guy in werewolf outfit is sharing with 1 or 2 more people im sure, thats why he got all this staff. Game is simply so easy nowadays, I play for more than 3 years with a lot of retires, but when I started 3 years ago I had to work hard for 1 year to afford pokes worh maybe 10k? + dacc for every month (it was worth 1-1.5k). I had long retire after halloween of 2013 and im back now. Created my characket at 25 of march, after I sold all my pokes I had 20k but after I made all of new achievements etc I suddenly had around 50k, in 1 week I got more than in year of playing. Now, after 4 months of playing I have more than 900k in cash and pokes, just becouse of overpriced events (keep in mind that I missed season change event), if I were sharing pokes like the werewolf outfit guy with any other player at the same "rich level", we could easily afford to buy bronzong, toxi and luxray after selling duplicated pokes and stuff we dont need anymore. Maybe instead of theorycrafting and jealousy try to find friends to play and share pokes with them so maybe one day you will be the one with the werewolf outfit.

Last edited:

skorpion

Reaction score
Tretaaaa eu boto fé aí nos player a staff e corrupta br corolhoooo

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, i do not wish to take any sides, i stand on a neutral possition, and will simply state what i think about this.

Indeed the players have dropped considerably, this is duo to lack of attention. As someone said, there are bubbles that were created, which then, becomes some sort of corruption, because the system only benefits this bubbles.

This bubbles are a small group of players that have some sort of friendship with the "Higher Staff Bubble" and thus, by benefiting only this bubble, the game can only go in decay, since the other players and newcomers are being forgotten...

I know the Staff works, they do things, even tho there has been lots of work on premium alone, they still do some things.
And there is also Corruption, there is always some Greedy People involved in groups of work. I know this because I am also involved in some serious groups in real life, and there are such individual who are greedy and only care for themselves and their purpose...

So, my Suggestion to fix this problem is:

1-Find the "Rotten Apples" inside the Highr Bubbles.

2-Treat everyone as equal... this is an issue that has been going on since Test Server, when it was Prohibited to say the word "br". Don't give privilege to some and treat others with inequality, we are all here to have fun together.

3- Dont work for yourself. Work for the people that are here, because these people are the base upon which the game stands on. Is like a Musical Band, if you don't have anyone to watch you, you won't have a show...

IcecreamBoy

Banned user
Reaction score
If Pandorah has someone suspicious to report, he should talk with higher staff members and not you, but ok.

Well if you have as much claim to name a player that not in the story is. Claim with evidence. Prints is a good start. I said "Old player".

Kano Sano

Reaction score
Well, i do not wish to take any sides, i stand on a neutral possition, and will simply state what i think about this.

Indeed the players have dropped considerably, this is duo to lack of attention. As someone said, there are bubbles that were created, which then, becomes some sort of corruption, because the system only benefits this bubbles.

This bubbles are a small group of players that have some sort of friendship with the "Higher Staff Bubble" and thus, by benefiting only this bubble, the game can only go in decay, since the other players and newcomers are being forgotten...

I know the Staff works, they do things, even tho there has been lots of work on premium alone, they still do some things.
And there is also Corruption, there is always some Greedy People involved in groups of work. I know this because I am also involved in some serious groups in real life, and there are such individual who are greedy and only care for themselves and their purpose...

2-Treat everyone as equal... this is an issue that has been going on since Test Server, when it was Prohibited to say the word "br". Don't give privilege to some and treat others with inequality, we are all here to have fun together.

3- Dont work for yourself. Work for the people that are here, because these people are the base upon which the game stands on. Is like a Musical Band, if you don't have anyone to watch you, you won't have a show...

I also agree with you, let's see if that conversation leave something good that can be improved in server and STAFF.

Anyway, I forgot to mention, ask Pandorah if asking him to do suggestions to Hoenn Quests isn't trusting him, and also why we don't trust in Brazilian staff members when we have Sky Darkness in rebalance group and Eudinho has access to Test Server.

Why this lack of confidence? in Br's?
do not forget that had many br there on staff with high positions, that had access to everything ,that in was the time that the server reached the pinnacle in PLAYERS
when was about 400 - 500 player , when had queued kk old times

Last edited:

IcecreamBoy

Banned user
Reaction score

I fully agree with you. will continue saying that "there is no more players like that." However still exists, we all know. Just have players who do not speak the truth here out of fear. Don't bother denying it more, we all know

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
@Pandorah

Allow me destroy your little conspiracy plan

y8mStAbKV.png

Hy9jgs5yP.png

xHMrK0xfZ.png

You talk and spread information about excluding BRs from the privileged infomation, thats the foolest thing I have read in the thread, Sky has the same access and even higher than Torment, and he is BR.

Is not about excluding BRs from the privileged infomation, is about avoiding people like you going around telling their boy friends the important information about development/updates.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
You talk and spread information about excluding BRs from the privileged infomation, thats the foolest thing I have read in the thread, Sky has the same access and even higher than Torment, and he is BR.

Is not about excluding BRs from the privileged infomation, is about avoiding people like you going around telling their boy friends the important information about development/updates.

Ok.

Now, to the main point... The Game could be growing each day, but we see that is pretty much stopped, as i said before, i know there has been changes and you guys are still working on it, but just look at the player base.

how do we gather new players? how do we solve the low level difficulty and free account difficulty?
with a staff, composed of so many members, why I don't see any Real Development?

with a Group of 10 dedicated people, I can build a new city, the PA Staff must be arround 20 or so, counting all Active tutors, developers, etc...
so tell me why are we experiencing a decay, with so many people willing to help and work?

I hope for the Ascension of PA once again... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back