1. D

hello

hello my friends ;)
  2. D

Jona Rocket LT

D:::::::
  3. D

Platinium

I'm thinking about changing the world platinium , but wondered whether the catch and make sure x2 and x3 and experience will be permanent, or any time the removed ?
  4. D

Rebalance Discussions

Medicham : someone reviewed this pokemon ? It is too strong even ghosts and flying pokemon defeat him with difficulty, "It's layers skarmorys kill " review this pokemon is too op
  5. D

Children's Day lottery

Salli Pearl
  6. D

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Sorri bro for caps I did not realize iam sodesitta... perla
  7. D

I HAVE LUCARIO 130 WITH FULL TMS AND LOSE WITH AMBIPOM LVL 110 WITH FULL TMS....THIS IS NORMAL??? AND DO ME A QUESTION IS VERY OP AMBIPON ... or actually LUCARIO NOW IS SHIT ?
  8. D

MISMAGIUS NO NEED REFLECT,,, MISMAGIUS HAVE INVISIBILITY WHICH IS AS PROTECTION FROSLASS NO HAVE INVISIBILITY AND YOU WANT TO REPLACE HEX FOR SCARY FACE ? Mismagius + NIGTH SHADE + Invisibility + SHADOW PASSIVE + SCARY FACE ??? OMG YOU'RE CRAZY?
  9. D

Skarmory may only need to lower the power of their doom or lose the passive who has , but why take hp? I remind you that he has no protection , and you want to leave with you is a low defense and low dmg ??? I think it would be unfair ... he has 20.5 k to 130 hp
  10. D

Dusknoir ... Invisibility HAS TWO GUARDS AND REFLECT .. AND CAN BREAK UP THE MOST REFLECTS BRICK BREAK ?? I THINK THIS IS STILL POKE OP , OP IS SO IS LAYERS OF KILLING A Skarmory .... fix the poke in a fair manner for all ... is not possible for some pokes as forrestres lose this protection and...
  11. D

Global Tournament 2015

Zool pearl b ecuadorian
  12. D

Global Tournament 2015

Character Name: Capriles World: Pearl Category: B Nationality: Mexican
  13. D

"SHUCLE" loved suggesting close to the pokemon This solo has 9 movements and no new serious good tm does not learn to put a 10 attack and that falling learn falling rock and mud bomb..
  14. D

Rebalance discussions

Dusknoir need nerf... is able to leave on red even sinister type poke think should erase or reduce invisibility hp....or should only have fantamas type attacks . since it has much advantage over all pokemons sorri for mi english
  15. D

Rebalance discussions

whenever a pokemon gives you problems you try nerf hahaha that absurd and laugh again a Froslass is giving you problems... if you intend to kill Froslass with Mamoswine these well nub because this is weak with Froslass.. I see no need to downplay hp...a dark guy kills too easy rather should nerf...
Back